We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Sports Direct

Options

Comments

• marcarm
    marcarm Posts: 1,205 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    amerste wrote: »
    Well I won't be paying the same charge for a store delivery with their own service, when it could be delivered to home by courier.

But you also get a £5 voucher to spend in store, so could get him some more football socks, or a boot bag or a new football or something?
  • tomtontom
    tomtontom Posts: 7,929 Forumite
    Options
    Well I won't be paying the same charge for a store delivery with their own service, when it could be delivered to home by courier.

And that is entirely your choice, for some people store delivery is easier than waiting in for a courier. Equally it is their choice as to how much they charge for each option.

The joys of free choice eh!
  • custardy
    custardy Posts: 38,365 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options

So are you even going to read what is posted?
    You arrogantly posted I/people need to learn that Tesco & JL dont charge for store collection.
    Despite being proved wrong,you still spout on. Both of these examples use couriers for store collection deliveries.
    Scary,you managed to get another two generations out.
  • Shrimply
    Shrimply Posts: 869 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Whether it is right or wrong, any clothing company that charges both for delivery and returns won't be getting my business.

Unless of course I'm ordering something I've bought previously and know it fits and it is worth it even with the cost of delivery.

Too much risk of wasting time and money. I'm surprised they get any orders to be honest.
  • custardy
    custardy Posts: 38,365 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Sorry, but show me where I was proved wrong. I have ordered store delivery from all of the firms I mentioned WITHOUT charge. The comment wasn't directed at you for starters but another keyboard warrior strikes.
    Why the mention of generations? Cant expect anything else from a moron.

So you stand by that Tesco and John Lewis have no charge for Click and Collect?
  • peachyprice
    peachyprice Posts: 22,346 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Sorry, but show me where I was proved wrong. I have ordered store delivery from all of the firms I mentioned WITHOUT charge. The comment wasn't directed at you for starters but another keyboard warrior strikes.
    Why the mention of generations? Cant expect anything else from a moron.

Have you done so recently? Things change, Tesco now charge so you won't be getting a £4.99 item from Tesco delivered free to store anymore.
    Accept your past without regret, handle your present with confidence and face your future without fear
  • pmduk
    pmduk Posts: 10,655 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Have you done so recently? Things change, Tesco now charge so you won't be getting a £4.99 item from Tesco delivered free to store anymore.

Clothing is still free, or at least was last weekend
  • pmduk
    pmduk Posts: 10,655 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Cant expect anything else from a moron.
    Some people disagree with you. Get over it without the abuse.
  • amerste
    amerste Posts: 182 Forumite
    Options
    pmduk wrote: »
    Some people disagree with you. Get over it without the abuse.
    The abuse was thrown at me, only returned the favour.
  • tomtontom
    tomtontom Posts: 7,929 Forumite
    Options
    The abuse was thrown at me, only returned the favour.

Everyone can see what you have posted - you are the only poster that has resorted to abuse and childish veiled threats.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249K Travel & Transport