The NSD March Easter Egg Hunt Challenge!

edited 22 January 2017 at 7:53PM in Debt-free Wannabe Challenges
208 replies 10K views

Replies

• NargleblastNargleblast Forumite
    10.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Debt-free and Proud!
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember St Patrick's Day tomorrow, Chef, I am sure Mrs Doyle can give you loads of recipes for traditional Irish dishes!

Yes, Igor, I am sure your fizzy Leprechaun Ale will go down a treat, we've been looking for something to unblock the bathroom toilet.
    One life - your life - live it!
  • marmiterulesokmarmiterulesok Forumite
    7.8K Posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mrs Doyle is in a right tizzy.

She can't find her green satin shamrock toilies that she bought online from the Vatican giftshop and Hubert cannot fit into his dayglo green rara skirt....too many soda farls with lashings of butter if you ask me.....

When is me valium?

Igor!
    7.8K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, Igor, I am sure your fizzy Leprechaun Ale will go down a treat, we've been looking for something to unblock the bathroom toilet.

Quick thinking there Nargle;he'll never suspect a thing....
    10.7K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love the fluorescent lime green chest wig, Igor, where did you get it? Come to think of it, I am sure that I have seen it before somewhere......

What is it, Mrs Doyle? Yes, I know you decorated the bathroom in forty shades of green in honour of St Patrick's Day tomorrow.....really? Some bounder has nicked the lovely fluffy fluorescent lime green toilet seat cover?

Good heavens!
    7.8K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Love the fluorescent lime green chest wig, Igor, where did you get it? Come to think of it, I am sure that I have seen it before somewhere......

What is it, Mrs Doyle? Yes, I know you decorated the bathroom in forty shades of green in honour of St Patrick's Day tomorrow.....really? Some bounder has nicked the lovely fluffy fluorescent lime green toilet seat cover?

Good heavens!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    7.8K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Igor,Igor,Igor....put it back please,but wash it first.
    We don't know where you've been. :(
    10.7K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Igor, go and help Mrs Doyle with the washing up, but for goodness sake do your shirt up first. Don't argue, just do it. No, I don't think she will want to admire your chest wig. No, Igor, she won't! Don't do it, I 'm warning you.......too late! Run, everybody, the Wrath of the Doyle is not a sight for sensitive folks like what we are.........!
    7.8K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Wrath of Mrs Doyle.....

zxvgjc.jpg
  • MunchinMunchin Forumite
    2.8K Posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic Debt-free and Proud!
    ✭✭✭✭
    NSD 11 yesterday but expect a spendy day today
    Clothes budget - £100/£x
    Christmas 2022 - £xx/£600
    Emergency fund - £4,100/£10,000
    NSDs (Dec) - x/15

• karenccs67karenccs67 Forumite
    1.1K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Debt-free and Proud!
    ✭✭✭
    Morning :wave:

If it's ok I'd like to follow this thread, I know there are only two weeks of the month left but my car is going into Vauxhalls for engine management repairs, I dread to think how much it will cost but I'm pretty sure it will leave us short of funds. It's our sons 18th on the 30th, I've saved January & February's council tax payments to pay for presents, money towards his driving lessons and a meal out somewhere, he didn't want a party like his sister. So I will be in need of some NSD's. I also need to get my Nationality Status form sent off to the Home Office before the month ends and the fee increases, I've almost got all of the fee, just need to get a photo taken then send it off.
    ***Dont save what is left after spending, spend what is left after saving***
This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides

Cyber Monday deals

Here’s what the Deals Team have spotted

MSE Deal

How to find cheap PCR tests

The rule change comes into force tomorrow

MSE Guide