PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Make your Lush bath bars last longer

Options
1235»

Comments

• HappyIdiotTalk
    Options
    I can't lie down in the bath at the moment either because I can't get back up. LOL The joys of pregnancy!

Ahh well in this case, I can recommend a bath. The wife swore by them to help with the contraction pains.

And congratulations for the pending new arrival!
    SIMPLE SIMON - Met a pie man going to the fair. Said Simple Simon to the pie man, "What have you got there?" Said the pie man unto Simon, "Pies, you simpleton!"
  • emg
    emg Posts: 1,390 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    tiff wrote:
    Do they have a good sale after Christmas? I've never bought anything from Lush, usually have Aveda or Ren bought for me at Christmas but my sister loves Lush, was thinking to stock up if it was cheap.

The usual deal after christmas is spend £15 and choose any product with a christmas sticker on it for free. If you get there early you can even get the Big Spender £100 gift set for free! It's not just gift boxes though as many of the normal products have christmas stickers too. This January I got the £20 Shangri-La moisturiser as my free gift - the girl on the till told me to have that as it was the most expensive christmas item that they still had in stock!
  • springchicken
    Options
    emg wrote:
    The usual deal after christmas is spend £15 and choose any product with a christmas sticker on it for free. If you get there early you can even get the Big Spender £100 gift set for free! It's not just gift boxes though as many of the normal products have christmas stickers too. This January I got the £20 Shangri-La moisturiser as my free gift - the girl on the till told me to have that as it was the most expensive christmas item that they still had in stock!
    These after christmas deals sound really good ,will have to try and stock up.
    IMO the lush products are lovely but are FAR too overpriced for everyday use.
    Moneysaving? - I cant stop spending because of this site!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure