We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
~Make £10 a day March 2016 ~ everybody most welcome to join
Comments
-
the pantry credit is new and has probably only been available for a few days or so. someone on facebook didn't feel it was worth it as was only able to use it on certain things? I have no idea, not having a prime account and not seen it. Think google is not producing much either as too new.
From having a quick look it looks like all sorts of everyday shopping items, delivery is £2.99 and you can order as little as you like so the way I look at it I've got £2.99 to pay for the shipping and another £2.99 to spend on shopping so far if it works lol. Will keep you informed I applied for a load more AMZ reviews yesterday to try and take advantage of it but they always take so long to confirm it probably won't work xTotal Debt [STRIKE]£25,460 [/STRIKE](23/02/2016) :eek: £13,416.94.(paid 48%)
Earn £10 a day 2015 - £878.91 2016 - £3932.18
2017 - £1686.24 - 2018 - £272.37
March 2019 - £120.99
April 2019 - £0/£3000 -
-
I've just ploughed through a load of surveys on My Survey for £3. Some of them I got screened out after I felt I'd already done most of the survey, but at least got points for some of them.
I've listed 30 items on ebay and got some more down from the attic to list tonight. I was a bit disappointed that the 2 auctions that finished today did not sell, I've been quite successful up to now. I've relisted them and reduced the price on one, hope for the best. I'm not sure that I'm going to make the 100 listings I was aiming for, not got as much stuff that I want to sell as I thought!
Well done. One day I vwill look.around my house and realise I have nothing left to sell... Hope day comrs this year0 -
Just got a £144 refund form SSE for overpayments of electric and my payments are going down to £31 a month, although I will prob put them up to £35 to be save. We are using so much less electric here than the old house it's great. Perfect timing too because my oil tank is looking a bit low and that will get me half a tank of oil.
I have hit my target now yay !!!
£315.91Total Debt [STRIKE]£25,460 [/STRIKE](23/02/2016) :eek: £13,416.94.(paid 48%)
Earn £10 a day 2015 - £878.91 2016 - £3932.18
2017 - £1686.24 - 2018 - £272.37
March 2019 - £120.99
April 2019 - £0/£3000 -
Procrastinater wrote: »Are they ???? :eek::eek:
Only seems to be a short time since they went up already !
Looks like they will be making another round of redundancies soon then as we all switch to Hermes and Collect + :rotfl:
Oh dear! I do hope not! My OH is a postie!!!0 -
Hi aesop and ev1 else,
can I join please. I know it's quite late in the month but met my target if I include marriage tax allowance many thanks to martin on gmb last week:money:. If thats not included got a way to go yet.
Just been reading and joining in the neobux $10 day challenge and really enjoying it. Quite addictive really link here https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/comment/70334934#Comment_70334934
So far this month I have
£27.96 free after wr from slots
£13.27 MB
$25.00 steam gift card earned from amazon
$10.00 amazon mobile expression
£43.22 clixsense
think thats it, gl all with your challenge and I am looking forward to reading back through this thread xClixsense since 31.01.16 $122.13 Neo bux since 31.01.16 400 RR $1018.00
Swagbucks since 27.09.15 £310 amazon gc, $50.00 Steam gc £100.00 paypal 2,805 points to cash out0 -
Had a cheque for £30 arrive today for one of my photos printed on canvas that I decided to part with
Really thrilled to be ahead of my tenner a day target 
Day 23/£30/£250.230 -
Hi lupy......see you do quite well on clix? Is that down to surveys?
I got so fed up of being kicked out after giving a fair bit of info that I gave up and just do the ads now.:)Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £600 -
Hey KM
Yeah I do surveys but mainly stick to peanut labs as it is quite frustrating doing samplicious ones. Also click offertoro every day and do ads. Most of the time when I log in there is a little blue box on summary page for a video and I can click this a couple of times throughout the day.
Hope that helps, to be honest though I am not as keen as I used to be and tend to put more effort into neobux and instacg although not cashed out on instagc yet.
Good luck with your clicks xxClixsense since 31.01.16 $122.13 Neo bux since 31.01.16 400 RR $1018.00
Swagbucks since 27.09.15 £310 amazon gc, $50.00 Steam gc £100.00 paypal 2,805 points to cash out0 -
Morning all, i've been out of the swagbucks loop for a while now and have been doing my calculations on how to maximise earnings on there, I am aiming for my daily target each day!
Each games says you can earn a maximum of 10Sb, is that 10SB in total for playing ANY of the ganes, so after earning 10 on one i can't win any on the others or is it a max of 10SB per different game, so in theory 30SB a day or 10?
Documenting my journey from full time support worker to full time eBay reseller
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
