We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

~Make £10 a day March 2016 ~ everybody most welcome to join

1…5354565859…76

Comments

  • Surfchik80
    Surfchik80 Posts: 472 Forumite
    Seventh Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Are they ???? :eek::eek:

    Only seems to be a short time since they went up already !

    Looks like they will be making another round of redundancies soon then as we all switch to Hermes and Collect + :rotfl:

    Yup, By 5p. I noticed MyHermes has also risen by a similar amount too. At least it has for the lower bracket anyway.
    £10 a day 2017 - APR £60.12 / MAR £82.24 / FEB £142.82 / JAN £241.24
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Surfchik80 wrote: »
    Yup, By 5p. I noticed MyHermes has also risen by a similar amount too. At least it has for the lower bracket anyway.

    my hermes went up last month, probably predicted rm price increase or had insider knowledge lol
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Are they ???? :eek::eek:

    Only seems to be a short time since they went up already !

    Looks like they will be making another round of redundancies soon then as we all switch to Hermes and Collect + :rotfl:

    http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/news/protect/2016/03/price-of-stamps-rising-again--beat-the-hike
  • gien
    gien Posts: 1,649 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Aesop wrote: »
    I used to do exam invigilation and yes it is boring. We didn't walk around the room but you had to get up and move otherwise you were in danger of going to sleep!

    I agree, I feel myself 'nodding' if I sit down for too long.
    Trying to keep in budget.

    2270
  • SBF79
    SBF79 Posts: 98 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    £11.16 from Voxpopme hit my Paypal account this morning.
  • £10 tips to add for me for past couple of days and change all put together to take to the magic coin counter tomorrow. :D
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • fairyclicks
    fairyclicks Posts: 3,884 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    HI everyone - just popping in for another read as still feeling like poop. Need to sort some invoices etc but struggling to face it...might do a slow but sure approach of doing a few items every hour or maybe watch tv and do 1 each time when ads are on lol....
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
  • SBF79
    SBF79 Posts: 98 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Going through my other online accounts I've reached withdrawal limits so can add the following to my total.

    Valued Opinions £15 (Amazon Voucher)
    Shopitize £5
    Topcashback £3.46
    Quidco £2.76
    Panelbase £11.20

    I've hit my target for the month!!! :j
  • cte1111
    cte1111 Posts: 7,390 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    I've just ploughed through a load of surveys on My Survey for £3. Some of them I got screened out after I felt I'd already done most of the survey, but at least got points for some of them.

    I've listed 30 items on ebay and got some more down from the attic to list tonight. I was a bit disappointed that the 2 auctions that finished today did not sell, I've been quite successful up to now. I've relisted them and reduced the price on one, hope for the best. I'm not sure that I'm going to make the 100 listings I was aiming for, not got as much stuff that I want to sell as I thought!
  • Grabs39
    Grabs39 Posts: 364 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Sorry I've been AWOL for a while.

    £13.50 from job #3
    £15 overtime
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.