We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

~Make £10 a day March 2016 ~ everybody most welcome to join

1…4748505253…76

Comments

  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    People might think it's yucky but when I was a 28/30 back I used to sell all my bras on ebay when I was done with them, they were just so expensive it made sense to get what you could back for them and they sold so well. x

    If all in good condition, no reason for not reselling. Bras are expensive and finding a well made one cheap is great
  • fairyclicks
    fairyclicks Posts: 3,884 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Just claimed £25 from reward shopping :)
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
  • cte1111
    cte1111 Posts: 7,390 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    I've written some more on Textbroker for £16.50, survey on My survey for 50p and one on Prolific for 85p. I've been able to cash out a £5 voucher and £5.20 PayPal, which is a nice little boost.
  • fairyclicks
    fairyclicks Posts: 3,884 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Payment in from some grocery sales on fb :) £12.11 added to savings account...

    I was getting too tempted to spend the money in my savings so sent it to mummio to look after for me :D lol - i think i might do that every time i get £100 in there so today i have £12.11....

    Added up my earnings for today which is currently £34.79 - some more sites getting close to claim levels too which is fab :)
    Debt at Aug 2010 (LBM) £21,908.86, Debt Freeeeee Date 4th Nov 2013 :j:j:j Massive Thanks to the £10 per day thread :A Next goals:
    Savings £1203.16/£10,000******Mortgage to Zero: £52,579.46 to go
    Feb Earnings: £711.20/£500 March: £434.41/£500
    Currently compiling an A-Z of earning sites and happy to share it ;)
  • Bagged up some of my penny jar so I have £21 going to the bank and £37 still in there in unbaggable amounts which was more than I was expecting. Which brings my total to £162.78

    I am starting to really enjoy living credit card free. Today I bought a £12 shoe rack and I am so proud of my £12 shoe rack because I actually paid for it with real money. If I had bought a £50 posh one on the credit card I would have felt good for about half a day and then stressed and guilty. I do feel a little bit guilty as I could have put that £12 off my debts but I am trying to make the house a little more homely and it makes the our entrance way look so much better as before there was just a big pile of shoes there so I think I can justify my £12 spend xx
    Total Debt [STRIKE]£25,460 [/STRIKE](23/02/2016) :eek: £13,416.94.(paid 48%)
    Earn £10 a day 2015 - £878.91 2016 - £3932.18
    2017 - £1686.24 - 2018 - £272.37
    March 2019 - £120.99
    April 2019 - £0/£300
  • Bagged up some of my penny jar so I have £21 going to the bank and £37 still in there in unbaggable amounts which was more than I was expecting. Which brings my total to £162.78

    I am starting to really enjoy living credit card free. Today I bought a £12 shoe rack and I am so proud of my £12 shoe rack because I actually paid for it with real money. If I had bought a £50 posh one on the credit card I would have felt good for about half a day and then stressed and guilty. I do feel a little bit guilty as I could have put that £12 off my debts but I am trying to make the house a little more homely and it makes the our entrance way look so much better as before there was just a big pile of shoes there so I think I can justify my £12 spend xx

    That made me smile........Enjoy your shoerack and hope it gives you many years of service! :D

    £14 t add for me for 2 days tips and had a $6 payout from clix so will call that about £4 :D
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • cte1111 wrote: »
    I've written some more on Textbroker for £16.50, survey on My survey for 50p and one on Prolific for 85p. I've been able to cash out a £5 voucher and £5.20 PayPal, which is a nice little boost.

    Do you remember how long it took you to be accepted once you joined Textbroker ? I joined 4 weeks ago and haven't heard anything yet. I know it says up to 8 weeks but I thought I would ask I am getting paranoid I have been rejected and they don't tell you lol x
    Total Debt [STRIKE]£25,460 [/STRIKE](23/02/2016) :eek: £13,416.94.(paid 48%)
    Earn £10 a day 2015 - £878.91 2016 - £3932.18
    2017 - £1686.24 - 2018 - £272.37
    March 2019 - £120.99
    April 2019 - £0/£300
  • Sorry for spamming the board I just cashed out £5.65 on Prolific so I am now on £168.43 off to update my sig again, hoping I might be able to cash out on gift hulk today as well, although the exchange rate makes it a bit of a con to get an amazon gift card so I might have to paypal it x
    Total Debt [STRIKE]£25,460 [/STRIKE](23/02/2016) :eek: £13,416.94.(paid 48%)
    Earn £10 a day 2015 - £878.91 2016 - £3932.18
    2017 - £1686.24 - 2018 - £272.37
    March 2019 - £120.99
    April 2019 - £0/£300
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Bagged up some of my penny jar so I have £21 going to the bank and £37 still in there in unbaggable amounts which was more than I was expecting. Which brings my total to £162.78

    I am starting to really enjoy living credit card free. Today I bought a £12 shoe rack and I am so proud of my £12 shoe rack because I actually paid for it with real money. If I had bought a £50 posh one on the credit card I would have felt good for about half a day and then stressed and guilty. I do feel a little bit guilty as I could have put that £12 off my debts but I am trying to make the house a little more homely and it makes the our entrance way look so much better as before there was just a big pile of shoes there so I think I can justify my £12 spend xx




    it's feng shui. it is stopping money walking out of your door by keepibg it all in the house :)
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    won £1 on geotask but know it takes a while to be paid out.

    I have sold something on eBay just trying yo cal ulate figures after fees and postage.

    I took my broken phone to any other repair shop.they replaced the battery but phone won't switch on.I asked him to replace back which is broken and am taking it back to c e x. I think they sold me faulty phone which I am most annoyed Bout.

    £4.03 from eBay sale so for new printer.

    so £33 + £4.03 + £1=£38.03 yay can get my printer next week if still same price
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.