Sell to live for 1 year

1235»

Replies

• elly68elly68 Forumite
    2.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Hi fun weekly update ipsos mori poll women chapped the door fiver in the pot for 10 mins
    Lunch cancelled today 30 in the pot or at least not out of it
    Won 20 in pub took last 4 on football ticket 16 in the pot although we were out drinking so spent some .
    Bootsale tomorrow need to declutter that will be shopping money.
    This is going great im not managing to get shopping money every week but its definately putting a dent in the overdraft .
    Have stopped using tumble dryer summer is definately here
    Good luck all enjoy the sun x
    Funbrum did your friend help
    Barclay card gone bos cc 20% /10,000: virgin cc 32 months 0% £6645 Santan loan gone santander cc gone mbna cc gone creation car loan 7000- =total £23 ,960.
    EF we deffo have one thats a thing now
    Lifes a beach.go walk on one Arbroath, Blackness, Crammond , Dunbar, Eyemouth ballyliffen,st andrews,corby,
    Going to restart this as part of my fitness in 22 every Sunday
  • elly68elly68 Forumite
    2.5K Posts
    Forumite
    Ok lost the will to live with this challenge must get back on it as the second half of my year is the most expensive .back from holiday yesterday and mainly fresh food bought dinners from scratch it is .
    Had a multitude of chicken drumstick in my freezer blocking it so these have been cooked and will be stripped for salads and stirfries..
    Gonna try to list five items a day for the rest of august .
    Barclay card gone bos cc 20% /10,000: virgin cc 32 months 0% £6645 Santan loan gone santander cc gone mbna cc gone creation car loan 7000- =total £23 ,960.
    Lifes a beach.go walk on one Arbroath, Blackness, Crammond , Dunbar, Eyemouth ballyliffen,st andrews,corby,
  • elly68elly68 Forumite
    2.5K Posts
    Forumite
    Where does the months go to ,im about to start uni no doubt there will be books to buy lol so back here again ,the weather is too turned in scotland now for bootsales so i suppose online it will be. Xmas will soon be abound i need to start this up again dd is sweet 16 in january so london trip and harry potter studio if anyone knows a good hotel and cheap deal let me know .
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Christmas lights running cost

We've crunched the numbers

MSE Guides

Advent Competitions

The countdown is on

MSE Forum

Baileys £10 for 1L at Tesco

When you scan your Clubcard

MSE Deals