The Frugal Fry-Up February NSD Challenge!

edited 27 February 2016 at 6:35AM in Debt-free Wannabe Challenges
254 replies 10.1K views

Replies

• marmiterulesokmarmiterulesok Forumite
    7.8K Posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cunning Nargle to the rescue again.

Save some caviar for Cheffie please.He wants to rub it on a monstrous zit he has on his hooter.As a disguise.
    His Nan swore by it apparently.Or maybe she just swore.Despite all the time he's spent on Blighty,his English has not improved...

No problem understanding his guttural and melodious 'chicky bork' refrain however.
    Ye Gods.....
    7.8K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    I will get round to updating folks,so you can all breathe a sigh of relief.
  • NargleblastNargleblast Forumite
    10.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Debt-free and Proud!
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keeping fingers, toes and any.other superfluous extremities crossed for another NSD today...

Mrs Doyle, tell Chef not to squeeze his spots whilst cooking the porridge....what do you mean, the porridge is always that colour?

Think I might start doing my.own breakfasts...
    One life - your life - live it!
    7.8K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Keeping fingers, toes and any.other superfluous extremities crossed for another NSD today...

Mrs Doyle, tell Chef not to squeeze his spots whilst cooking the porridge....what do you mean, the porridge is always that colour?

Think I might start doing my.own breakfasts...

Yikes! :eek:
    7.8K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hiya everyone! :D

2igy8o4.jpg

Happy Friday to you! :j
    10.7K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No NSD today, but great hopes for the weekend.

The local WI have booked the entire cafe for dinner tomorrow, some celebration event or other. Rumour has it they have a guest speaker giving a talk on her eclectic collection of china teapots, another speaker giving a tasteful display of burlesque dancing, a couple of chefs demonstrating how to make some very unusual jams and pickles, and a quaint little village musical group providing the music for the evening. Sounds like just the tasteful, refined entertainment we need around here!
    7.8K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    No NSD today, but great hopes for the weekend.

The local WI have booked the entire cafe for dinner tomorrow, some celebration event or other. Rumour has it they have a guest speaker giving a talk on her eclectic collection of china teapots, another speaker giving a tasteful display of burlesque dancing, a couple of chefs demonstrating how to make some very unusual jams and pickles, and a quaint little village musical group providing the music for the evening. Sounds like just the tasteful, refined entertainment we need around here!

hehehehehe

Nice one Nargle.

Ok,how do you want muggins here to help out?

Please answer:waft around looking gorgeous and being fragrant....
    10.7K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well volunteered, marmite, you can man the raffle stall. You'll have to sort out some decent prizes, though, can't see anyone buying a ticket for the chance to win a donated pair of Igor's unmentionables.....
    7.8K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hang on a minute Nargle,you buzzkill.

They're autographed.
    10.7K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Autographed undermentionables? Now I have heard everything.......

See the staff at the cafe are busy putting up the bunting for the WI event.....why is Hubert wearing a red satin corset and stilettos? What on earth is Mrs Doyle doing with all those china teapots? Why are Chef and Igor messing around with sugar, fruit and anchovies?

I am really puzzled......suppose it will be me who opens up for lunch today then.......seeing as everyone else is busy......microwave pizza ok with you chaps?

Ah, look....here comes the quaint little village music group to set up for tonight.....awful lot of amplifiers and guitars there for what is supposed to be a mini chamber orchestra....sure I have seen some of those musicians before somewhere.....
This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides