The Frugal Fry-Up February NSD Challenge!

Comments

• Nargleblast
    Nargleblast Posts: 10,762 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Why are you grinning like a stupid grinning thing, Igor? We escaped being closed down by the skin of our teeth, no thanks to you and your antics! Ok, it was a good idea to send Hubert out for the day, after all, hairy nappy-wearing donkeys and cafe kitchens do not make a good combination in the eyes of the Food Hygiene Inspectors. And the liberal use of my fragrant bath oil (I shall invoice you for that later) covered up the smell of the food.
    But why were they in such a good mood today? Especially after Mrs Doyle had persuaded them to have a cup of tea and one of her special cakes?

Her special cakes.....special, as in.....quick, Igor, get rid of them before the drugs squad find out!
    One life - your life - live it!
  • Today just might be an nsd for moi. ;)

'Bout time too.

Nope. :eek:
  • Why are you grinning like a stupid grinning thing, Igor? We escaped being closed down by the skin of our teeth, no thanks to you and your antics! Ok, it was a good idea to send Hubert out for the day, after all, hairy nappy-wearing donkeys and cafe kitchens do not make a good combination in the eyes of the Food Hygiene Inspectors. And the liberal use of my fragrant bath oil (I shall invoice you for that later) covered up the smell of the food.
    But why were they in such a good mood today? Especially after Mrs Doyle had persuaded them to have a cup of tea and one of her special cakes?

Her special cakes.....special, as in.....quick, Igor, get rid of them before the drugs squad find out!

Eek,not the one with [STRIKE]cocaine[STRIKE][/STRIKE][/STRIKE] currants in?!
  • Nargleblast
    Good morning NSD gang, hoping and praying for a NSD today.....
  • Good morning NSD gang, hoping and praying for a NSD today.....

Ditto. 'sobbing heard in the background'
  • Hiya! :)

2en5bhh.jpg

Have a nice day everyone. :money:
  • Nargleblast
    Today is such a lovely day
    NSD 5. Is here to stay!
  • Well done Nargle. :j

Alas,'twas not to be for me today.....
  • Nargleblast
    Now Igor, when you hid Tiddles and the Narglehounds from the Food Hygiene Inspectors, where exactly did you put them? I am asking this because I heard marmite give them instructions to go find some NSDs for her, and they are conspicuous by their absence!

You hid them WHERE?

Chef! Get me two pounds of your finest chip fat, a fishing line, a dozen rancid kippers and a tin opener.
  • Nargleblast
    The chip fat, Igor, is to get them unwedged from that narrow sewage pipe you shoved them in. The fishing line and rancid kippers are to entice them to jump out.

The tin opener? Well, how on earth do you think I am going to open this tin of caviar to have with my cream crackers???
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport