IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Demand for unpaid parking charge - from 2013 - quoting Supreme Court Decision Nov 15

Options
2»

Comments

• alan1010a
    Options
    I've just had a similar letter from DRP and the PCC is high view parking ltd. Any thoughts?
  • Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    Options
    alan1010a wrote: »
    I've just had a similar letter from DRP and the PCC is high view parking ltd. Any thoughts?
    See #8.

(Start your own thread if you have further questions on your particular case)
  • JenS
    JenS Posts: 5 Forumite
    Options
    Coupon-mad wrote: »
    Do read what we've pointed you to though! Be ready for Zenith letters, take a look at the threads and also you can search these on Google images with a keyword search like 'Zenith letters' or 'Debt Recovery Plus letters' to see the piles of letters people have posted pics of on t'internet, all ignored.

Which PPC was it? REALLY IMPORTANT.

I'll absolutely read through what i've been pointed to - and i do appreciate the guidance. Really didnt know where to start. PPC is Highview.
  • Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    read post #4 of the NEWBIES sticky thread

and this http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5035663

and this too , posts #12 and #13

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5161978
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 133,585 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    JenS wrote: »
    I'll absolutely read through what i've been pointed to - and i do appreciate the guidance. Really didnt know where to start. PPC is Highview.
    Lots of these about, Highview do not sue people they just get DRP aka 'Zenith' to send this blizzard of trash. A debt collector like DRP cannot start a court claim and Highview are *unlikely* to try, based on their usual modus operandi.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5402398

Above is a similar query except this is Scotland and I assume your case wasn't. If it was in Scotland then the letters cannot tell the keeper that the keeper is liable (because the POFA 2012 does not apply, North of the Border). If it was in England/Wales then they can allege keeper liability - but you can still ignore and collect the letters. Do not bin them, just in case, for six YEARS.

What happened when you complained to Tesco? NEVER TOO LATE.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family
  • 248.8K Travel & Transport