IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

***10,130+ 3 days for a government response -- STOP THE SCAMMERS and the EXTORTION

Options

Comments

• ric3vic
    ric3vic Posts: 126 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    And I forwarded the link to someone I helped whose invoices were cancelled out of goodwill. (Goodwill my...)
  • Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    only another 190 to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Signed 189 to go one final push needed
    I Am Charlie
  • Dave_TH
    Dave_TH Posts: 183 Forumite
    Options
    signed, 2 sigs from my house
  • pappa_golf
    pappa_golf Posts: 8,895 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    not a lot more needed now

can someone "bump" this http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5410631
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • Redx
    Options
    only 115 more signups now required, so a big push this weekend is required :)
  • pappa_golf
    pappa_golf Posts: 8,895 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    please bump http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5410631 for people who use other forums on MSE , more coverage then
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • Redx
    Options
    just another 100 or so signups required now
  • prowla
    prowla Posts: 13,245 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I'm sorry, but I think that the premise of the petition is wrong, in that it implicitly endorses their practices and only questions the amounts.
  • beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    As we get very close to 10,000 signatures, I asked Alex, the Parking Prankster, on his view what will happen next ?

Alex replied saying:-

The government will say 'thank you for your petition. We have an enquiry underway and will get back to you with results.
    Any pressure which can be put on MPs will therefore help.

So, if you want this disgusting industry properly regulated and to behave in a manner that is professional and not cowboy outfits who are currently like a plague of locust designed only to extort money from you .... GET YOUR OWN VOICE HEARD

Write/email your local MP with a copy to David Cameron.
    After all, David Cameron wants a fair society and here is his chance to stop his voters being scammed day after day.

Points you might wish to add ...
    1: PPC's use "monopoly money" to suit themselves. Unlike a loan from a bank which you default on, you would expect a CCJ against you. PPC monopoly money is simply a made up figure with no justification and it is wrong to place a stamp on a credit file which could create a problem with someone getting a mortgage.
    As it's monopoly money, this must not be allowed.

2: The time a so called PPC/Debt collector can chase for payment to be reduced to SIX MONTHS

3: That County Courts must be made fully aware of the current scam and the unscrupulous methods PPC's use and not use a blanket judgement regarding the Beavis case

4: The DVLA must have a "no tolerance" policy with operators like UKPC who fake pictures and Civil Enforcement Limited who use revenge tactics after their contract is terminated.
    The "no tolerance" policy must mean just that, the operator has a life long ban to obtain information.

Add whatever you wish so your MP fully understands the sheer gravity of this mega scam
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure