Alway's believe that something wonderful is about to happen!

Options

Comments

• please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Hope your day went well Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • pennywisepoundstupid
    Options
    Hope your day went well Xx

Better than expected, just another 4 days to go until we break up :j.
    Mortgage Jan 2023 9yrs 11mths £61,389 Mortgage overpayment £1867/£3600 Mortgage Jan 2022 11yrs 6mths £69.996 Mortgage overpayment £3132/£3600
  • pennywisepoundstupid
    Options
    Morning.

3 more get ups to go :j

Another hectic day ahead, but the thought of 6 weeks off is keeping me going.

Couple of items sold on £bay which I need to wrap and post but as they were both purchased late last night I don't need to post until tomorrow, so will do them this evening. Have left money in normal account as funds are starting to look low and still got 2 weeks until payday.

DS is now back from his school trip and finished school, he is at home today as DH is only working until lunchtime, given DS a list of chores to be done, including making a pasta bake for tea.

To do list-

Work bits.
    wrap £bay parcels.
    list at least 2 new bits on £bay and do some relists.
    Ironing.
    Packed lunch me/DD.

Have a great day and hope the sun is shining.
    Mortgage Jan 2023 9yrs 11mths £61,389 Mortgage overpayment £1867/£3600 Mortgage Jan 2022 11yrs 6mths £69.996 Mortgage overpayment £3132/£3600
  • Hiddenidenity
    Hiddenidenity Posts: 5,423 Forumite
    Options
    Have a lovely day :D xx
  • pennywisepoundstupid
    pennywisepoundstupid Posts: 5,975 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Debt-free and Proud!
    edited 19 July 2017 at 6:47AM
    Options
    Morning.

2 more get ups.

Awful nights sleep, very windy here but no rain or thunderstorms so far, also not sleeping as there seems to be lots to do at work before Friday.

£25 has hit bank account from a survey site which has gone straight into summer hols pot. £10 has been redeemed from another site should receive it by the end of the month.

Not much else to update really, couple of small spends needed today some wrapping paper and card but that should be all.

Hope everyone reading has a good day.
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Fingers crossed you get a better nights sleep tonight Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • pennywisepoundstupid
    Options
    Fingers crossed you get a better nights sleep tonight Xx

Thanks, but didn't happen, I think I am so wound up with end of year school stuff, but all teachers/TAs are like this at the minute.
  • pennywisepoundstupid
    Options
    Morning.

Only today and tomorrow to go and then 6 weeks off :j.

Not much to update really as i'm just trying to do work stuff and then come home and do work bits, totally exhausted and ready for a break.

Sorry i'm just not functioning properly at the minute.

Have a great day.
  • pennywisepoundstupid
    Options
    Good morning diary, well that's another school year that has whizzed by in a blur and now for some relaxation and recharging of batteries before we do it all over again. Was a very emotional day yesterday, yr 6 and members of staff leaving for pastures new, tears were shed by many. Received some lovely gifts of flowers, chocolates, candles, pens, notebooks, mugs and gift vouchers, and some lovely kind words from parents.

Went out last night night with friends and managed to only spend £15 on pizza and couple of glasses of wine, was home at a decent hour so no hangover and DH picked and dropped me off.

Decided that this weekend I'm staying home and pottering, I'm not even going to go grocery shopping we can eat out of the stores and eek everything out, so far we have had toast/cereal for breakfast lunch will be sandwiches and yoghurt, tea tonight is sausage scrambled egg, hash browns and baked beans, we have lots of fruit to snack on and lots of chocolate from all the gifts I received. Tomorrow we can have cereal or eggs for breakfast, lunch can be soup or cheese toasties and I have found chicken thighs in the freezer so will have those and rst potatoes and veg.

£bay items have been wrapped and DH as taken them to the post office, I need to go through my listings and stock and do some tweaking of bits. little bit more money added to the summer fun pot, not hit £500 but as long as I keep adding I'm sure it will cover the next 6 weeks.
    Meal plan for the next week needs doing and a shopping list to go with it, Banking has been done and I need to pay Barc card so a bit more chipping at the debt.

Next week I have a few bits I want to get sorted, need to make a dr appointment for me and dentist appointments for us all, I want to start cleaning out every cupboard and drawer in the house, set my self a challenge to throw away 100 item :eek:, once everywhere is tidy I can think about giving the living room and dining room a quick spruce up with paint we already have.

Long term I want to start saving for a new woodburning stove as ours is not going to last this winter £400-£500, having had a long chat with DD recently she wants us to have a few days together doing something, so was thinking of having a Christmas shopping trip away with her late November early December, maybe to Edinburgh or Manchester and we could go to a Christmas market.
    I want to pay off my N£XT account as that has slowly creeped back up to £600:o which really is not good and finally save for Christmas :eek:.
  • pennywisepoundstupid
    Options
    Declutter challenge-

1. out of date tea pods.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure