Options
    I got a Boots catalogue yesterday :)

Tina x

Thank u thouse magic words xxxx
    xx rip dad... we had our ups and downs but we’re always be family xx
  • Gwendolyn
    Gwendolyn Posts: 76 Forumite
    Options
    Also Tesco - same place as the small sacks of chocolate coins, chocolate santas, chocolate satsumas, chocolate footballs etc.
    M&S do the foil covered chocolate sprouts in a little net.
  • crazy-cat-lady_2
    Options
    I got a Boots catalogue yesterday :)

Tina x

Aaaargh!
    It's so tragic I wait all year for this, but I don't care.
    Must wander tomorrow and get one.
    Book a week challenge: 11/52. Competitions won in 2021: 12
  • crazy-cat-lady_2
    Options
    https://twitter.com/boots_jobs/status/781846165499310080

Yep! Boots tweeted it. Giddy, giddy, giddy.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Eeeeeeeek I went to Boots today & picked up my Christmas catalogue!

I am super excited about this.

Dxxx
  • crazy-cat-lady_2
    Options
    Eeeeeeeek I went to Boots today & picked up my Christmas catalogue!

I am super excited about this.

Dxxx

Got mine. And got another two Christmas magazine specials. Very festive today.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Just had a wee flick through it & picked out about a hundred things that I want & nothing that I want to buy anyone :rotfl:

Dxxx
  • mrs-moneypenny
    mrs-moneypenny Posts: 15,519 Forumite
    Options
    Oh that means I'm going to have to go into town at the weekend to pick my catalogue up.
    I got an email the other day with a 1/2 price voucher for a Christmas mag so I'm going to get that on Saturday as well.

In our staff room we have a box of stuff a book company brings in to sell in this times box there is the most adorable elf door. I'm going to order one tomorrow for DGS
    SPC~12 ot 124

In a world that has decided that it's going to lose its mind, be more kind my friend, try to Be More Kind
  • crazy-cat-lady_2
    Options
    I might be out of it and still catching up on the new mummy trends, but I don't get the fairy/elf doors. What are you supposed to do? Just prop it up and leave it?

I bought two little elf on a shelf. I know she won't understand this year. But she will when she's a little older, til then it's more for me!

Boots sent me through a load of vouchers today. Tempting. But I think I'll be good and keep spending down now and go MAD in he sale. I always end up with more stuff I want than for anyone else from the sales. I got a load of gift sets for work birthdays and every time I gave one away it was a little "aww I wanted that one, should have gone an extra".

So glad everyone is as stupidly excited about the boots guide as I am. My sister grabbed the m&s one today too. So I'll have a look through that. Not as bothered, but..yeah.
  • mrs-moneypenny
    mrs-moneypenny Posts: 15,519 Forumite
    edited 5 October 2016 at 6:29PM
    Options
    The elf door I've seen is in a presentation box with the poem on, I was thinking my dd could put it on a shelf or cupboard as part of her decorations at the beginning of Dec when elf is due to arrive as the first event, then take it down on Christmas Eve night when the presents arrive and the elf disappears.
    My own children are grown up now (ranging from 30 to 15) so there was no such thing a story elf on the shelf when they were little or if there was I'd never heard of it.
    SPC~12 ot 124

In a world that has decided that it's going to lose its mind, be more kind my friend, try to Be More Kind
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure