* It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year * - It's the 2016 Christmas Chatter Thread

Options

Comments

• girlinayellowdress
    Options
    I could swear that I've poured out 3 glasses of gin for Santa , whoops!
  • freespirit66
    Options
    Evening everyone,

Thankyou 3FORHOLIDAYS for setting new thread up for us, it is very much appreciated :T
    #103 1p Saving Challenge Back to Front 293.94/665.95Currently Reading: Christmas at Cedarwood Lodge - Rebecca Raisin Debt Free thanks to MSE
  • nic2075
    nic2075 Posts: 3,025 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Thank you 3for holidays for the new shiny festive thread x

Well today has been busy with cooking, chopping, slicing, baking, watching movies and drinking (hic).
    The kids are safely tucked up waiting for Santa. I'm watching it's A wonderful life with a glass of Prosecco and nibbles.
    I won't be on tomorrow as its a busy day. So will wish you all a very Merry Christmas. Hope you all have a lovely time with family and friends.
    See you in a couple days ready to plan next years buying. (Started already today in the notonthehighstreet sale).
    :santa2::xmastree::santa2:
  • Ruth_honey
    Ruth_honey Posts: 2,831 Forumite
    Options
    Some nice plus size pjs on New Look. Bought myself 3 pairs for £15 total. Cute festive coin purses too. Christmas shopping 2016 has started...lol!
    Cross Stitch Cafe Monthly Challenge Member #27
    12/12/12 challenge-[STRIKE]Season's Greeting Newton's Law[/STRIKE] Christmas polar bear-finished on time! :)
    Thanks to all the girls in the Cross Stitch Cafe! You're all fantastic! :A
  • freespirit66
    Options
    nic2075 wrote: »
    Thank you 3for holidays for the new shiny festive thread x

Well today has been busy with cooking, chopping, slicing, baking, watching movies and drinking (hic).
    The kids are safely tucked up waiting for Santa. I'm watching it's A wonderful life with a glass of Prosecco and nibbles.
    I won't be on tomorrow as its a busy day. So will wish you all a very Merry Christmas. Hope you all have a lovely time with family and friends.
    See you in a couple days ready to plan next years buying. (Started already today in the notonthehighstreet sale).

Ruth_honey wrote: »
    Some nice plus size pjs on New Look. Bought myself 3 pairs for £15 total. Cute festive coin purses too. Christmas shopping 2016 has started...lol!

Haha RUTHHONEY AND NIC it must be catching i have just ordered a couple of bits in the George sale for presents next year :rotfl:
    #103 1p Saving Challenge Back to Front 293.94/665.95Currently Reading: Christmas at Cedarwood Lodge - Rebecca Raisin Debt Free thanks to MSE
  • freespirit66
    Options
    :bdaycake:HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISSY :bdaycake:

:xmastree::xmastree::xmastree::xmastree::xmastree::xmastree::xmastree::xmastree::xmastree::xmastree::xmastree::xmastree::xmastree:

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE
    :xmastree::xmastree::xmastree::xmastree::xmastree::xmastree::xmastree::xmastree::xmastree::xmastree::xmastree::xmastree::xmastree:

:xmassign::xmassign::xmassign::xmassign::xmassign::xmassign::xmassign::xmassign::xmassign::xmassign:
  • Baby_boo
    Options
    Thank you for the new thread 3for Holidays, I finally came home yesterday night, I did a long post and it didn't post and it disappeared!! So happy Christmas to you all have a wonderful day however you spend it and thank you Christmas friends for another year of ideas bargains and life in general your support through the tough times is very much appreciated glottal get to sleep now let's hope Santa lets me sleep xxx
  • girlinayellowdress
    Options
    happy birthday chrissyg
  • System
    System Posts: 178,094 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Thanks for the birthday wishes , i'm 50 :eek: today how on earth did that sneak up on me ???

Despite DD's threat to get me up early she is still fast asleep even the dog is snoring !

Thanks for the lovely new thread I am looking forward to the next 12 months.

Best wishes to all. x
  • 3forholidays
    Options
    :bdaycake: Happy Birthday ChrissyG :bdaycake:

Hope that you have a lovely day!
    A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot, and realise how blessed you are.

SPC No 043
    SPC 10 - £520 : SPC 11 - £975 : SPC 12 - £845 : SPC 13 - £700
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family