A real work at home job

Options

Comments

• PaulK_3
    PaulK_3 Posts: 1,146 Forumite
    Options
    One group has only just come out of nesting which is the completion of training/ moving on to call transition point, this means another group should be going into training very soon.
  • Taz02
    Taz02 Posts: 62 Forumite
    Options
    hi rebekah, i was also in meeting on friday, got interview tomorow at 3.30 so fingers crossed, hope it goes well for you guys.
  • RebekahR
    RebekahR Posts: 5,980 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    jordylass wrote: »
    Hi Rebekah, we were in the same meeting room. I have my interview at 3 tomorrow. Good Luck
    Ah great! Good luck!! Was it you that had your music on loud at the beginning? :rotfl:
  • RebekahR
    Options
    Taz02 wrote: »
    hi rebekah, i was also in meeting on friday, got interview tomorow at 3.30 so fingers crossed, hope it goes well for you guys.
    You too!! Or was it you with your loud music?:rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm praying training doesn't start until next Wednesday as i'm away Friday - Tuesday. :eek:

How much notice do they give you of training? My laptop should be back this week - hopefully!
  • Taz02
    Taz02 Posts: 62 Forumite
    Options
    RebekahR wrote: »
    You too!! Or was it you with your loud music?:rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm praying training doesn't start until next Wednesday as i'm away Friday - Tuesday. :eek:

How much notice do they give you of training? My laptop should be back this week - hopefully!

lol, no it wasn't me ! not sure when training will begin. hope it begins next wed for your sake! just hope we get the job. good luck for your interview
  • beoptima
    Options
    Hello Friends
    I have recently applied for another vacancy in teletech after I was not picked for customer service rep vacancy.I haven't received a reply and when I did live chat (may be 5 times) some of them are saying I cannot apply for any other role for 3 months and some advisors say I can apply.I even wrote to the recruiter id but no one responds.Please can Oliver or someone kindly let me know which is right..Should I wait before I can apply again or what is the criteria

Thanks
  • RebekahR
    Options
    Right i'm very happy. Interview went ok I think. Hours maybe an issue (as I don't want to work Sundays) but they shouldn't be.

My laptop has been returned today mended! And she said that for some reason she didnt have my technical results so could I do them again and email them direct to her.

Perfect means I can do them on my laptop this time and not my sisters!!

How was everyone elses interviews?
  • tonki_boat56
    Options
    well I was contact by a teletech member today and was told that there is no set date for the next training group. So it seems we have a wait on our hands.
  • wishicouldaffordit
    Options
    well I was contact by a teletech member today and was told that there is no set date for the next training group. So it seems we have a wait on our hands.

yep i got that reply today too
  • jordylass
    jordylass Posts: 1,093 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    seemed to go ok, but they hadn't had the workbooth results. I can work most weekends, but not every one, so that may be a problem.
    There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure