A real work at home job

Options

Comments

• bluecandylover_2
    Options
    It appears you can only apply if you live in Manchester, London or Glasgow (correct me if wrong mind) but thats ther only locations avilable.

If you work at home, why would this matter? I live in Newcastle?

:money:
  • St8_2
    St8_2 Posts: 154 Forumite
    Options
    It appears you can only apply if you live in Manchester, London or Glasgow (correct me if wrong mind) but thats ther only locations avilable.

If you work at home, why would this matter? I live in Newcastle?

:money:

If thats for the TeleTech @Home Customer Service Representative vacancy then yea you can apply from anywhere in the UK. I dont know why they list them few cities. I've just looked and its says GB-ENG-London, GB-ENG-Crewe, GB-SCO-Glasgow. It would make sense to put anywhere in UK but they don't.
  • bluecandylover_2
    Options
    St8 wrote: »
    If thats for the TeleTech @Home Customer Service Representative vacancy then yea you can apply from anywhere in the UK. I dont know why they list them few cities. I've just looked and its says GB-ENG-London, GB-ENG-Crewe, GB-SCO-Glasgow. It would make sense to put anywhere in UK but they don't.

Thanks sooo much :) How does training work if you don't mind?

Kind Regards.
  • mumofjusttwo
    mumofjusttwo Posts: 2,610 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    is that the same job as everyone is going for? Sure when I applied it came up with something else but I did apply a while ago so I may be wrong. Quite happy to be corrected :D
    January Grocery 11/374
  • bluecandylover_2
    Options
    Could someone be so kind as tell us what questions may be asked? so we can prepare if we get an interview.

Thank you.
    Blue
  • skeggysteve
    Options
    I'm due to start training on Monday and having read the employment contract I worried about posting to much info on here.

But I'll answer the question about breaks, because I asked it during my interview, basically you are employed by a very big company, who in turn are contracted by an even larger company.
    So I think you shouldn't have any worries that they are going to abide by all the employment law that are relevant.
    In other word if you need a wee then don't worry!

Completely OT question:
    Why aren't the ISP (if you don't know who they are, then it probably not the right job for you) advertising that fact that they are now using UK call center operatives?
  • St8_2
    St8_2 Posts: 154 Forumite
    Options

Why aren't the ISP (if you don't know who they are, then it probably not the right job for you) advertising that fact that they are now using UK call center operatives?

Weren't they always using UK call center staff?
  • skeggysteve
    Options
    St8 wrote: »
    Weren't they always using UK call center staff?

St8,

I meant for the help line not the sales line ;)

IMHO it can only be good, if not very good, publicity, for any UK Co to advertise UK call center ops.

But it could just be me!
  • lovi
    lovi Posts: 6 Forumite
    Options
    help.
    i have virgin's M broadband with a 2mb download speed and only 200kb upload speed. the technical support guys @teletech said i need to upgrade my broadband to get more upload. any one has this problem? and can't u really use wireless internet connection to work?
  • jennyfowler
    Options
    hi i was just reading your post i also start training monday aswell and i recieved my workbooth cd and paperwork today and i spoke to one of the teletech recruiters yesterday and they said that if we didnt recieve we could still start
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure