Lastminute.com - Top Secret Hotels REVEALED (London ONLY)

Options

Comments

• SAB231268
    Options
    "Hotel Details
    Thanks to its perfect location in the West End, this fine property is an ideal choice for those who want to catch up with London's rich cultural life or enjoy dining in fine restaurants and explore the city's exciting attractions. The hotel is elegantly decorated in a unique style with a blend of tradition and the finest of modern facilities. Guestrooms are spacious with every detail accounted for. This is a good deluxe hotel which conveys a very warm atmosphere.

The restaurant offers tranquil views, yet provides a vibrant setting to relax and indulge in a wide range of British, seasonal 'comfort' dishes, all of which are prepared in a striking open kitchen."

....This is the Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill
    30 Portman Square

..... just booked it, seems to be good deal to me!

• nikone
    Options
    Modern 4 star deluxe hotel in the vibrant docklands

Just booked This Crowne Plaza Docklands for £89
  • golden_fudge
    Options
    I am considering booking this one! Have you been yet?
  • golden_fudge
    Options
    Lou82 wrote: »
    Just booked the below for £136 and it is the ANDAZ!

This amazing 5 star hotel in the heart of all that's London is within walking distance to Tower Bridge, Tower of London, St Pauls Cathedral & Tate Modern. With the tube on the hotels' doorstep, the West Ends shopping & theatre district can be reached within minutes as well as the o2 Arena only a short trip away. Location is prime to access all major airports & the Eurostar, and with a variety of dining options & a number of inclusions in the rate, this hotel is the perfect choice for all guests

Been a while since Ive been on here. Im considering booking this, have you been yet and do you know what "a number of inclusions in the rate" means?
  • hoxtonbabe
    Options
    Hi,

Anyone have any idea on this, I'm thinking Hilton Metropole?

Hotel information

Enjoy the superb facilities of this contemporary 4* hotel, including a variety of bars and restaurants and an indoor swimming pool. A short walk from Hyde Park and Oxford Street and a couple of tube stations from Westfield Shopping Centre, the hotel is the ideal place to start you shopping or family weekend from. With onsite parking, two main tube stations nearby and major rail stations within short distance, this is one of the best-connected hotels within Central London
  • hoxtonbabe
    Options
    Been a while since Ive been on here. Im considering booking this, have you been yet and do you know what "a number of inclusions in the rate" means?

When I went a while back (although booked direct with hotel) local calls, movies, mini bar with soft drinks, internet on tv and evening canapes on ground floor were all included in the rate, so I presume this is what the inclusions are, although may differ slighty now
  • borgmanjayce
    Options
    Does anyone know what hotel this description is describing?
    This comfortable hotel enjoys a peaceful location in the heart of London. Guests can easily explore the city with its numerous attractions and visit London?s finest shops and theatres. Each of the exquisite bedrooms are beautifully decorated and elegantly furnished with fine fabrics and hand carved rosewood furniture.
  • phil_solo
    phil_solo Posts: 109 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 20 November 2009 at 11:51PM
    Options
    References to "fine fabrics and hand-carved rosewood furniture" abound in other sites descriptions of the Grange Rochester in Vincent Square which would also fit the "peaceful location in the heart of London" description. Grange hotels are regularly listed in the 'Top Secret' results.
  • phil_solo
    Options
    hoxtonbabe wrote: »
    Hi,

Anyone have any idea on this, I'm thinking Hilton Metropole?

Hotel information

Enjoy the superb facilities of this contemporary 4* hotel, including a variety of bars and restaurants and an indoor swimming pool. A short walk from Hyde Park and Oxford Street and a couple of tube stations from Westfield Shopping Centre, the hotel is the ideal place to start you shopping or family weekend from. With onsite parking, two main tube stations nearby and major rail stations within short distance, this is one of the best-connected hotels within Central London

I'm pretty sure this was indeed confirmed as the Hilton Metropole a few pages back on the thread.
  • squidly777
    Options
    Hi, i just wondered if you did book this hotel? if so would you be able to let me know the name?

thanks
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure