Lastminute.com - Top Secret Hotels REVEALED (London ONLY)

Options

Comments

• cup__cake_4
    Options
    Hi does anyone know which hotel this is?

Luxurious Georgian Boutique Hotel in Bloomsbury - 4* - London

This beautiful hotel offers spacious and luxurious guest rooms, individually decorated with all the facilities to ensure you a relaxing and pleasant stay in London. Perfectly located with easy access to the city's main attractions.

Many Thanks!
  • Maxi123
    Maxi123 Posts: 11 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks, this is a great site for these Top secret hotels.

thanks to this site I've sussed out all the other hotels but these 2 I can't place even after reading through all the threads so I really need your help.

The 1st is:
    4*

This luxury building is set in a Victorian building in Mayfair and offers modern facilities as well as traditional hospitality to ensure a memorial stay in the British Capital.
    There's a lot of extras in this hotel including free fruit and water in the room.

the 2nd:
    4*

This 4* hotel lies in the heart of London's West End, and is just minutes away from the vibrant bustle of it's famous theatres and shops of Oxford St, invitingly furnished, spacious atmospheric lobby and lounge bar, it's original features lovingly restored to create a magical setting.

Hopefully someone will know which they are.

Thanks
  • phil_solo
    Options
    Originally Posted by scottish quine viewpost.gif
    Myself and a friend are looking at a top secret hotel in London, any idea which one this is:

Riverside hotel with pool opposite Canary Wharf - 4* - London
    This charming hotel in Docklands is offering a high level of service, great hospitality, complimentary parking and is set within a stunning waterfront environment. Enjoy an appetizing meal in the restaurant with spectacular views over the water, particularly stunning by night.

If anyone has any ideas by today we would really appreciate it!!!

Anyone know which hotel this is? Seriously considering the Bermondsey Square too.

I think it's the Hilton London Docklands Riverside in Rotherhithe (Canada Water and the Surrey Quays Cinema/Bowling complex are cited as nearby amenities I believe), but there's also a Hilton at South Quay which is even closer to and overlooks Canary Wharf. The Rotherhithe one has a pool though, whilst the South Quay one does not.
  • phil_solo
    Options
    cup__cake wrote: »
    Hi does anyone know which hotel this is?

Luxurious Georgian Boutique Hotel in Bloomsbury - 4* - London

This beautiful hotel offers spacious and luxurious guest rooms, individually decorated with all the facilities to ensure you a relaxing and pleasant stay in London. Perfectly located with easy access to the city's main attractions.

Many Thanks!

Probably one of the Granges, they have whole row of 5 of them (Beauchamp, Buckingham, Clarendon, Lancaster and Portland) next to one another in Bedford Place, plus the Blooms and White Hall round the corner opposite the British Museum.
  • phil_solo
    Options
    Maxi123 wrote: »
    Thanks, this is a great site for these Top secret hotels.

thanks to this site I've sussed out all the other hotels but these 2 I can't place even after reading through all the threads so I really need your help.

The 1st is:
    4*

This luxury building is set in a Victorian building in Mayfair and offers modern facilities as well as traditional hospitality to ensure a memorial stay in the British Capital.
    There's a lot of extras in this hotel including free fruit and water in the room.

the 2nd:
    4*

This 4* hotel lies in the heart of London's West End, and is just minutes away from the vibrant bustle of it's famous theatres and shops of Oxford St, invitingly furnished, spacious atmospheric lobby and lounge bar, it's original features lovingly restored to create a magical setting.

Hopefully someone will know which they are.

Thanks

Can't really help you on the first one, Grange Fitzrovia is a possible for the 2nd - I've seen it described as having a "spacious and atmospheric lobby and lounge bar" but this is purely speculative, caveat emptor!
  • Maxi123
    Options
    Thanks Phil

Checking out the amenities I'm thinking the 2nd one could be the Chesterfield but it doesn't seem to have been a Top secret hotel in the past.
  • Maxi123
    Options
    Confirmed The Chesterfield, I just booked it.

The gift shop and free water in the amenities made me pretty sure it had to be this one. I'm really happy, it's in a great location and the reviews are great. I saved £153 on the 4 night stay.
  • Lou82
    Options
    Just booked the below for £136 and it is the ANDAZ!

This amazing 5 star hotel in the heart of all that's London is within walking distance to Tower Bridge, Tower of London, St Pauls Cathedral & Tate Modern. With the tube on the hotels' doorstep, the West Ends shopping & theatre district can be reached within minutes as well as the o2 Arena only a short trip away. Location is prime to access all major airports & the Eurostar, and with a variety of dining options & a number of inclusions in the rate, this hotel is the perfect choice for all guests
  • Maxi123
    Options
    Sorry, I didn't check my original post of course the chesterfield is the 1st option; "The victorian building in Mayfair" not the 2nd which is definitely the Grange Fitzroy
  • Maxi123
    Options
    sorry again that should read the Grange Fitzrovia
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills