🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

No Buying Unnecessary Toiletries November 2015...

Options

Comments

• mrs-moneypenny
    Options
    Evening all
    Another UU karma perfume for lush, smelt nice hadn't realised how little was left.
    SPC~12 ot 124

In a world that has decided that it's going to lose its mind, be more kind my friend, try to Be More Kind
  • momobingu
    Options
    UU

orgins eye cream sample
    Lush dashing santa bath bomb
    Small lush american cream conditioner
    Lush christingle conditioner
    Lancome genefique sample

I just sealed up 3 boxes for xmas pressies, I didnt count but each box had 20-30 items in there

Hoping to get a few more UU and GA.
    No buying toiletries challenge
    2015: 1348 UU's & GA's
    2016: 649
  • dolly84
    dolly84 Posts: 5,851 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    dolly84 wrote: »

My PP list for November:

1. Yardley Peony Hand Cream 100ml
    2. Bare Minerals Lip Gloss in Lollipop
    3. [STRIKE]Balmi Blackcurrant Lip Balm[/STRIKE]
    4.[STRIKE] Clinique Butter Shine Lipstick[/STRIKE]
    5. Alpha H Anti Ageing Cleanser 100ml
    6. Elemis Pro Radiance Cream Cleanser 30ml
    7. No7 Cuticle Cream
    8. [STRIKE]Elemis PCMC 15ml[/STRIKE]
    9. [STRIKE]Body Shop Instant Skin Reviver[/STRIKE] (this just will not end)
    10. Beautannia Brideshead Bath Oil

My PP list as it stands at the moment. I should finish the Alpha H Cleanser and the Bath Oil this month too.
    Debt Free and now a saver, conscious consumer, low waste lifestyler

Fashion on the Ration 28/66
  • sam.4000
    sam.4000 Posts: 1,396 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Afternoon

UU's
    Bodyshop ginger shampoo 400ml HG love this shampoo and have several more in stash. I will finish another soon as I found one nearly empty.

Head office perfume WNBA this was a copy of lush 29 high street perfume, I did not like it so I diluted it down with vodka and used it in a couple of reed defusers, I don't think I wounld recommend this as I don't think it was that successful but it did allow me to use up the perfume.

bathos bubble bar WBA love this scent but still have atleast 10 more ( not that I hoard lush or anything ;))

Shoot for the star bath ballistic WBA a favourite, this one is from last year and still worked well. Must keep telling myself I do not need anymore bath bombs.

Dran eye cream WNBA LHJ took so long to use up and I did not find it did much.

Sheet mask from nature republic WBA very cheap and effective. Fitted well.

I know there is more that I have used up but can't remember what i have used up. I have one thing left from my project pan that will probably run into next month. I will be purchasing a few perfumes on Monday, yes I know I have plenty but I want them. I have avoided any beauty adverts this year and do have a few things to put on eBay when I get a bit of time.
  • evilsquid1603
    Options
    UU:
    Organic Pharmacy mini lip balm - WMBA the packaging had split on this so i don't think its packaged very well and it is pricey for a lip balm.
    Bumble and Bumble surf spray - WNBA not cruelty free. I've got a Dry Bar version of this to try that i got in Sephora that is cruelty free though so hopefully its as good and they come to the UK!
    Origins - mini night cream still got a full size in the stash anyway but WNBA as not cruelty free
    Origins - mascara WNBA this is useless, looks like i have barely any on and i get awful panda eyes!
    illamasqua lip gloss - TA as this had gone a bit funny
  • Plumpudding
    Options
    Hello
    my recent UUs
    Noble Isle fireside shower gel - I liked this, was quite luxurious and smelt great. WB if I got to that stage, got a couple more big shower gels to use up
    Scottish fine soaps au lait body moisturiser - WNB but ok
    Elemis soap - liked this, came from a hotel so not sure I would actually buy
    Space NK laughter bath oil - I do love the smell of this, so uplifting. I prefer the perfume spray or the bath oil, the body cream/shower gel not so much. Going to look out for reduced sets in Jan.
  • savingfortomorrow
    Options
    Recent in rose water, guerlain palette and neostrata renewal cream.
    No used ups. Must try harder
  • Gemzie121
    Options
    One UU today, Tesco extracts blackberry & fig body butter 100ml - Wmba. This reminded me of yogurt it was a similar consistency. It did rub in well. However I could barely smell this, it was quite faint, maybe had it stored too long, I don't know. It smelled nice what I could smell of it. And it did last a while. Think I have another stashed away.
    No Buying Unnecessary Toiletries 2015/2016/2017/2018

UUs for 2016: 513 In's: 447 UUs for 2017: 207 Ins: 161
    UUs for 2018: In's:
    Self Confessed Lush Addict!
  • sam.4000
    sam.4000 Posts: 1,396 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    edited 28 November 2015 at 10:20PM
    Options
    INS
    Sure maximum protection deodorant as I thought I had lost the other but found it after purchased.

Hair detangler

Hair oil bought for holiday as much smaller than the one I have

UU's
    Dove deodorant not empty but nearly and not strong enough for me.

Lush moon on a stick bath ballistic WBA if they ever made it. This was from 2012 and I bought it off someone on a forum. Too old to really fizz but still softened the water. Would love this to come back.

Milky bath bubble bar WNBA it's nice enough but too floral in fragrance and there are plenty more I prefer and have. Still have 60+ bubble bars so don't really think I need to add to this.

Snowcake soap WBA HG love the soap and will continue to repurchase.

My beauty diary sheet mask WBA HG love them.

Korean emulsion sample ( no ideas of company as I can't read the label). WNBA ad I don't know which company it is, the product is nice enough.

Lancôme visionnaire sample WMBA I liked this product and would possible buy it when I run out of serums which will not be for a while.

La Roche posay redermic r sample WNBA as I want to try others.
  • momobingu
    Options
    I have a nice pamper night

UU:
    Lush ylang bath bomb
    Lush golden handshake

TA: had to throw away :/
    don't look at me and cupcake face mask
    No buying toiletries challenge
    2015: 1348 UU's & GA's
    2016: 649
This discussion has been closed.