No Buying Unnecessary Toiletries November 2015...

Options

Comments

• VALM
    VALM Posts: 5,846 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    2 more UUs for me:-

15ml L'occitane foot cream. HG product for MrM. Will treat him to a new tube as part of his birthday gift.

Lush Holly Golightly. Did not want to finish this as there was a fair sized chunk of it left and it could have been split in half however it had become soggy after being stored in the bathroom and probably got steamed! Love this product. Will now look for some in the Jan sales.

Did repaint my nails on Saturday. Will have to repaint them tonight though as they are already chipped. Am presently wearing OPI A Grape Affiar (mini from the Coca Cola collection). Not a big fan as it's purple. Have put Pirouette my Whistle on top. Tonight I'm going to repaint and use OPI Germanicure by OPI.
    Back for the No Buying Toiletries challenge. I pledge to only buy when I run out of a product that is not already in my stash no matter what wonderful emails land in in my Inbox or threads I read on MSE re: glitches!

SPC Member 046
    £2. Challenge member 55
  • asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    Pretty busy nowadays but will try to catch up with the thread later on. Hope all well.

2 UUs - Dove Shower Gel - Lovely but don't like this animal testing business.
    TBS Shea Butter Body Scrub. Very good but didn't last long. Replaced with another TBS Body Scrub.

2 Liz Earle Nail Polishes are sold. Added 2 x Vichy foundation samples and a Smashbox primer sample to the deal. So 5 outs.
    ally.
  • maddiemay
    maddiemay Posts: 4,989 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Still no more UUs, but 1 IN to record, Clarins Raspberry Lip Oil.

Painted my nails yesterday with OPI Catherine the Grape with accent Pirouette my Whistle, already chipped:eek: so tonight will add Pirouette my Whistle to the rest of them and re-do tomorrow evening. Toes are safely hidden under socks as they are still nude:o I am trying to alternate old faithfuls with untried, time for a delve in the Helmer for inspiration:D

Gemzie - exciting news about Savannah definitely good reason for stash busting, she will love you whatever toiletries you are wearing:D Having been to the countrystore today for birdie food I can see it would be easy to buy lots of nice things for her too, don't go there:rotfl:
    The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time. (Abraham Lincoln)
  • Jane_Law
    Options
    Hey lovely ladies,

Have you seen the Burt's Bees Christmas Grab bags, al natural products and really good value pack. Products over £60 are for £30. And shipping seems to be includes. Go on their site Burtsbees.co.uk and look for grab bags in SALE.

Also, what I love is you can bundles products to give your friends and family. :beer:

Cheers,

Jane
    :j
  • aintshesweet
    Options
    UUs:
    BS Mango Body Scrub - lovely & WBA, but have another scrub to use up first
    Pitrock Deodorant - will always keep buying
    Tropic skincare cleanser - my holy grail, regretting the superdrug hot cloth version
    BS Mango body butter - WBA - really sorts my dry legs out
    Palmers Olive Showergel - lovely and subtle scent WBA but currently got a small stash of others to use first
    TBS Vitamin C face cream - WMBA nice, but not sure if it's worth the money, quite pricey for a small amount

IN
    pale yellow eyeliner - want to see what I can do with this!
  • sam.4000
    sam.4000 Posts: 1,396 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    UU's
    The enchanter bath bomb WBA love this one probably 2nd favourite lush bath bomb.

Tango Apple hand wash WMBA nice enough with a lovely scent, have replaced with a cheap shower gel ( need to use them up).

Benton aloe BHA skin toner WMBA liked it, very gentle hydrating toner but want to try others.
  • trixib34
    Options
    UU

125ml garnier micellar water - would buy again think it's great for taking off makeup.

Sanctuary body wash - more in the stash and I do like the scent
  • Upsidedown_Bear
    Options
    Please hit the :spam: button on the post by Justine Williams.
  • Gemzie121
    Options
    maddiemay wrote: »

Gemzie - exciting news about Savannah definitely good reason for stash busting, she will love you whatever toiletries you are wearing:D Having been to the countrystore today for birdie food I can see it would be easy to buy lots of nice things for her too, don't go there:rotfl:

she is definitely a good motivation to quit my toiletry habit! However I'm now scared I'll start stashing horsey stuff instead like the various lotions and potions you can get for them, brushes, headcollars and saddlecloths haha! She's going to be one spoilt pony :o. The scary part is there's w country store literally around the corner from me, I'll have to cut up my debit card haha! :eek:

UU another Avon anew body lotion sachet this morning, Wnba. Got one left that I'll use at work on Thursday when I do the sleep in.

I've got Friday off work and I'm so looking forward to a nice bath after riding! Feels like I haven't had one in ages. I've been having only showers just lately with work being so busy, no time for baths.

Mum used my shower the other night as it was so cold upstairs, and forgot her stuff, she borrowed mine and commented on how lovely the imperial leather blackberry shower foam is that I'm currently using, it smells gorgeous and I'm loving using it, highly recommend!
    No Buying Unnecessary Toiletries 2015/2016/2017/2018

UUs for 2016: 513 In's: 447 UUs for 2017: 207 Ins: 161
    UUs for 2018: In's:
    Self Confessed Lush Addict!
  • Sundaysgirl
    Sundaysgirl Posts: 1,096 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hi all, really struggling to keep up this month. A few UUs to report:

8/156. Tigi Bed Head Control Freak Conditioner 750ml - LHJ, WMBA on a great deal as this was but there are others I prefer and which suit my hair better. Love the scent though!

9/157. Champneys Citrus Blush Body Scruib 200ml - lovely scent but WNBA for two reasons - I've started to use scrubby gloves instead of scrubs, and this left a horrid greasy film! This was a gift and I have no others stashed.

10/158. Molton Brown Pink Pepperpod Body Wash 75ml - a lovely gift, I adore the scent but don't think too much of the lather/consistency given the price. WNB.

I'm down to 98 items (excluding make-up)!!

Lots of UUs planned between now and the end of the year, though we are celebrating Christmas with family very early this year as we'll be overseas for the holidays so will no doubt have lots of INs starting next week!
    MFW 2017 #123 2018: £1,852.64/£39,200 (4.7%)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure