The Sky's The Limit November NSD Challenge with fireworks and treacle toffee for all!

Options
1484950515254»

Comments

• marmiterulesok
    Options
    knightley wrote: »
    Oh I know, we're getting paid on the 24th too... and I'm getting a big bonus in December payroll but unfortunately it will go straight to my CC debt.

It's the run up to Christmas I'm afraid of, not the post Christmas period. I so badly want to do 15 NSDs in December... not sure what's best, set up a target of 10 and exceed it, or 15 and miss it? :) it's uplifting to meet targets but I also need to challenge myself!

A knotty problem I know.One that I have pondered over for many hours in front of the log fire.

I would recommend that you first set your sights lower at 10 and then increase to 15.By doing that (which a lot of us do btw,myself included),you also end up with more prizes. ;)
    It's also less stressful.

Bravo for putting your Christmas bonus money on the CC debt. :money:

We are all proud of you.
  • marmiterulesok
    Options
    I bagged one more NSD on Sunday (totally unplanned) so 7/6 for me in November, exceeded my little target!

Today I spent £3.50 on a work lunch, silly me... it would have been 8... now let's see how I manage December, I need to be extrasupercareful.

Well done knightley! :j:j
    Two prizes as well!Not bad for a newbie. :)
    Knit_Witch wrote: »
    Last day of the month and a final NSD :j:j:j taking me to 28 :beer:

Yay Knit Witch,you're our star nsder! :j:j
    Justforme wrote: »
    Whoohoo I have actually got to the end of a challenge x 15/15 for me xxx

That's great Justforme,well done! :j:j
  • Nargleblast
    Nargleblast Posts: 10,762 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Surveying the carnage that is the Ennessdee Towers kitchen after the fireworks disaster last night......porridge with haggis sprinkles, anyone? Cappuccino with essence of gunpowder? It could catch on.....along with Mrs Doyle's chargilled egg sandwiches.
    One life - your life - live it!
  • knightley
    Options
    @marmiterulesok: thanks for keeping track of us :-)

I went for 15 in December, and hope to MEET it, not MISS it :-) and I can't pretend any more that I'm a newbie. It's December already - I have the November experience under my belt. See you on the other side ;)
    current CC debt: £11,500 at 0%
    paid debt since Nov 2015: £750
  • marmiterulesok
    Options
    Chef will be flambeeing the haggis in a minute, that will be a glorious sight, blue brandy flames everywhere.....So exciting, isn't it, Igor? We'll have the fireworks afterwards outside - where did you put the box?

You put the box of fireworks in the kitchen? Where in the kitchen?

On the kitchen table...You mean, the kitchen table where Chef is now lighting the match to flambee the haggis........

RUN EVERYBODY!
    Surveying the carnage that is the Ennessdee Towers kitchen after the fireworks disaster last night......porridge with haggis sprinkles, anyone? Cappuccino with essence of gunpowder? It could catch on.....along with Mrs Doyle's chargilled egg sandwiches.

Oh gawd help us...Igor seems to be going about with a black eye,and Cheffie,for some reason,has appeared sans eyebrows and a patchy moustache...
    Would it have anything to do with last night's [STRIKE]triumphant[STRIKE][/STRIKE][/STRIKE] hideous debacle?

Booger Off will have to postpone their Christmas pull out special 'Yuletide Ennessdee Towers:enjoy Christmas in style with top tips from the pros' until the injured have recovered....

Meanwhile I might just go off and count my emergency valium stash...
  • marmiterulesok
    Options
    And who left Mrs Doyle alone with the cooking sherry?
    Mmmm?
  • marmiterulesok
    Options
    @marmiterulesok: thanks for keeping track of us :-)

I went for 15 in December, and hope to MEET it, not MISS it :-) and I can't pretend any more that I'm a newbie. It's December already - I have the November experience under my belt. See you on the other side ;)

That's right,I have my finger on the pulse at all times.... :D

I hope too that you meet your target. :)

You're right though;you're a newbie no more. :money:
  • zenshi
    zenshi Posts: 1,117 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    NSD 18 to finish the month. Bit delayed, sorry. Madly busy now right up to xmas
    LBM.....sometime in 2013 £27,056. 10 creditors
    June 20.....£7,587.....3 creditors left 72% paid

£26,200 on interest only part of mortgage (July 16)...will chip away £17,103
    £49,200 repayment mortgage ( July 16) £37,764
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport