ebay collection agency threat.

Options
124»

Comments

• glentoran99
    glentoran99 Posts: 5,821 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Debt-free and Proud!
    edited 10 October 2015 at 9:32AM
    Options
    turboadam wrote: »
    The advice has not been ignored, in my experience trying to get any sense out of anyone at ebay is zero! It seems they are awkward on purpose... Anyway now the debt has been passed to akinika it's no longer anything to do with ebay is it?
    As I've said before. If ebay gave me the parcel back I would have happily paid them the money back. But they are not having both!
    I'll happily go to court because I have a copy of a signed Pod to the ebay hub which in my opinion is enough to say it's been delivered.
    But in the meantime I guess it's a waiting game , just to see if akinika get bored or not?
    Thanks for everyone's input so far, it's all helpful.

So when you phoned ebay and gave them the tracking details? what did they say?
  • turboadam
    Options
    Nothing really, in the end they wanted the information on headed paper! Which parcel2go or tnt would do for me. So that's when I gave up dealing with them, as it seemed whatever I supplied them with wasn't good enough and they just wanted more. Or I'd get told that they would escalate the case,, which never happened.
  • turboadam
    Options
    Sorry the second line should say wouldn't!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure