Fallout Shelter

in Gaming MoneySaving
13 replies 3.9K views
It's out on Android.

Between this and Zombies, Run!...there goes any kind of life I may have had...

HBS x
"I believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another."

"It's easy to know what you're against, quite another to know what you're for."

#Bremainer

Replies

• Agreed, it has become a bit of an obsession with me - pondering how many of my dwellers I should get pregnant without it becoming a problem, very Jeremy Kyle!
    Retired member - fed up with the general tone of the place.
  • heartbreak_starheartbreak_star Forumite
    8.3K Posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker Rampant Recycler
    Forumite
    bluenoseam wrote: »
    Agreed, it has become a bit of an obsession with me - pondering how many of my dwellers I should get pregnant without it becoming a problem, very Jeremy Kyle!

Haha yes! I need more dwellers, but the pregnant ladies run away from Raider attacks and I'm getting LOADS of those!

I had issues keeping everyone happy for a while, so I sulked and went back to Zombies Run and built Abel Township for a bit :)

HBS x
    "I believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another."

#Bremainer
  • Fluff15Fluff15 Forumite
    1.4K Posts
    Forumite
    I love this game - I'm a big fan of the Fallout franchise (currently saving for a PS4 in time for Nov). Currently on my third vault, the first two I kept getting terrible weapons, they were all rusty BB guns and even radroaches were killing my people. Third vault going well, I've got 36 dwellers at the moment and I try to have 3 pregnant at once!
  • Fluff15Fluff15 Forumite
    1.4K Posts
    Forumite
    I've found actually leaving the game alone for a while is better than repetitive playing, where the resources go down quicker.

Must.. Stop.. Playing...
    8.3K Posts
    Forumite
    Must...not...buy...lunchboxes...

HBS x

#Bremainer
  • Oh I love this game! I got it a couple of days ago and I'm so pleased :) 23 dwellers, 1 more and I can get a gym! Funnily enough I just got New Vegas too and it's awesome.
    Hi. I'm a Board Guide on the Gaming, Consumer Rights, Ebay and Praise/Vent boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    8.3K Posts
    Forumite
    Today's lesson - Deathclaws rampage FAST. Just arm everyone you can and leave them where they are haha!

HBS x

#Bremainer
  • Today's lesson - Deathclaws rampage FAST. Just arm everyone you can and leave them where they are haha!

HBS x

Think it'll help that I have both a MIRV (nuke) & a gattling laser gun - raider attacks are stopped dead with 2 shots from the MIRV!
    Retired member - fed up with the general tone of the place.
    8.3K Posts
    Forumite
    bluenoseam wrote: »
    Think it'll help that I have both a MIRV (nuke) & a gattling laser gun - raider attacks are stopped dead with 2 shots from the MIRV!

Haha love it!

I was trying to move people around the way I do with Raider attacks but it didn't work...!

HBS x

#Bremainer
  • OzzukOzzuk Forumite
    1.9K Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts
    Oh I love this game! I got it a couple of days ago and I'm so pleased :) 23 dwellers, 1 more and I can get a gym! Funnily enough I just got New Vegas too and it's awesome.

Spooky, I'm in exact same position, loved the android game so bought New Vegas! Preferring bunker at the moment though, too addictive!

37 dwellers...
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Fans demand refunds from Leeds Festival

...after Rage Against The Machine pulls out

MSE News

The 'Ask An Expert' event

Check out last week's energy-themed Q&A with MSE's experts

MSE Forum

Free museums & galleries

Where to get your culture fix across the UK

MSE Deals