We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including number plates, reference numbers and QR codes (which may reveal vehicle information when scanned).
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
UKPC Parking Notice with wrong reigstration - Advise please!!
Comments
-
Hi Guys,
Please provide your valuable comments on the appeal format I have prepared. I would like to appeal to new PCN as early as possible.
Thanks0 -
Looks OK to me. The driver hasn't been identified, the worst that will happen is a rejection with a POPLA code. UKPC might well be too preoccupied with other issues at the moment and cancel your ticket (but not guaranteed).
Send it off - by whatever method they require on the NtK. If you are to post it, get free certificate of posting from your PO - don't just launch it into the postbox.Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .
I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.
Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.#Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street0 -
Hi all,
I have read the various threads on here however we made the mistake (it seems) or writing an appeal to the notice that was put on our window. We have now had a rejection letter from our appeal saying it was declined and giving us 3 options. I have missed the date to appeal via IAS as I was on holiday for a week or so. I have done nothing with this for a few weeks as I have been on holiday. Whats the best next steps?
We did not leave site as the fine suggests, we did spend an hour on so going in two shops before buying a new sofa. The retailer wrote a letter confirming this which we sent but clearly this bunch of clowns were not interested.
Happy to go to court as I can hand on heart say I did not leave site...
Advice welcome... Thanks.0 -
If you've missed the IAS appeal deadline you are beyond any appeals window. These are your options:
1. Read very carefully the NEWBIES FAQ sticky
2. Pay up (but no one here would recommend that).
3. Ignore anything that comes your way over the next six (6) years, other than a Letter before Claim from the PPC or real, stamped court papers.
4. Complain vociferously to the landowner and demand he cancels this charge.
But most importantly, if you need further advice, please start a new read of your own! Please don't reply again on this thread - it belongs to someone else - and it relates to a completely different private parking company, operating under an entirely different ATA AOS !Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .
I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.
Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.#Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
