Disneyland Paris/EuroDisney - Questions & Answers

Options

Comments

• GillianY1
    GillianY1 Posts: 165 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Can anyone advise on the cheapest place to buy Disney park tickets? Cheapest I could find for a 2day/2 park hopper ticket was on TravelRepublic.co.uk £97 for adults, £86 for Children.
    Wins:Smyths Gift Vouchers, Sat Nav, £100 Next Gift Vouchers, £250 Dunelm Mill Gift Vouchers, £720 D&G Perfume, £200 Asda Vouchers, Johnnie Walker Gleneagles Tickets, Edinburgh Virgin Festival Fireworks Tickets, Givenchy Dahlia Noir Perfume Set, Long Weekend in St Petersburg, Russia, £250 Selfridges Vouchers, £3000 Family Trip To LAPLAND!!!!
  • balletshoes
    balletshoes Posts: 16,610 Forumite
    Options
    Rachie_B wrote: »
    Michael Jackson ride?!

I think Iceburn means Captain EO - the 3D show in Discoveryland :). Yes, its still open - we went to see it once last year, oh dear (but then I'm not a big MJ fan).
  • Rachie_B
    Rachie_B Posts: 8,785 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I think Iceburn means Captain EO - the 3D show in Discoveryland :). Yes, its still open - we went to see it once last year, oh dear (but then I'm not a big MJ fan).
    ah,thanks
    x
  • Rachie_B
    Rachie_B Posts: 8,785 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    GillianY1 wrote: »
    Can anyone advise on the cheapest place to buy Disney park tickets? Cheapest I could find for a 2day/2 park hopper ticket was on TravelRepublic.co.uk £97 for adults, £86 for Children.
    look for 1 day hoppers too (sometimes saves money to buy 2 x 1 day hoopers instead of a 2 day hopper)

have you checked the Disney website ? as often they have 15% off 1 day hoppers

you could use Tesco clubcard deals ( if you collect points?)
  • iceburn
    iceburn Posts: 680 Forumite
    First Post
    Options

Yea that is the one. We avoided it in march cause my wife little brother who will be having his birthday there in september is a huge fan. So won't be surprise if spend the whole day there on that ride :D
  • iceburn
    First Post
    Options

When are u planning on going. If before 9th September (think that's expire date of the offer) can get it for €45 for adult a bit cheaper for kids. On iPhone now so can't post the link but it's the danone offer. It have been posted on here. If you going after that date than getting to the price range where it would be better to buy annual pass and bonus get other perks as well. Oh call the disneystore they got an offer on as well think it's 15-20% off.
  • GillianY1
    GillianY1 Posts: 165 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    iceburn wrote: »
    When are u planning on going. If before 9th September (think that's expire date of the offer) can get it for €45 for adult a bit cheaper for kids. On iPhone now so can't post the link but it's the danone offer. It have been posted on here. If you going after that date than getting to the price range where it would be better to buy annual pass and bonus get other perks as well. Oh call the disneystore they got an offer on as well think it's 15-20% off.

Thanks. We are going at the end of this month. Will search for the offer :beer:
    Wins:Smyths Gift Vouchers, Sat Nav, £100 Next Gift Vouchers, £250 Dunelm Mill Gift Vouchers, £720 D&G Perfume, £200 Asda Vouchers, Johnnie Walker Gleneagles Tickets, Edinburgh Virgin Festival Fireworks Tickets, Givenchy Dahlia Noir Perfume Set, Long Weekend in St Petersburg, Russia, £250 Selfridges Vouchers, £3000 Family Trip To LAPLAND!!!!
  • iceburn
    First Post
    Options
    Thanks. We are going at the end of this month. Will search for the offer :beer:

To help you along this is the discussion thread that lead to it
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3351448
  • blue_monkey_2
    blue_monkey_2 Posts: 11,435 Forumite
    Options

LOL, we saw it in Epcot. 45 minutes of my life I'll never get back......
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure