Disneyland Paris/EuroDisney - Questions & Answers

Options

Comments

• RunningMan_2
    RunningMan_2 Posts: 434 Forumite
    Options
    For information, I notice that Disneyland Paris have changed their annual passes. Instead of Classic, Fantasy and Dream passes at 135/179/223 euro respectively they now have Discovery, Magic Flex, Magic Plus and Infinity priced at 139/189/249/399 euro respectively.

Note also that some of the benefits have been reduced, e.g. the Magic Flex loses access to the Extra Magic Hours and restaurant discount when compared to the Fantasy pass :-(. (There are other changes to benefits too.)

Thankfully they have at least retained the offer of 20% off when you buy 5 or more.

See here for all the info: http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk/annual-passports/

Supertrips.net are selling the new passes at about a 10% discount so cheaper from them if you're not buying 5 or more.
  • RunningMan_2
    Options
    Meant to say there's changes to blackout dates too so keep an eye on that.
  • RunningMan_2
    Options
    Just been looking at Cafe Mickey - I can only see a set 2 or 3 course menu but does anyone know if it's still OK to just order a couple of pizzas to share? That's what we did last time we were there but that was 3 years ago.

Thanks
  • balletshoes
    balletshoes Posts: 16,610 Forumite
    Options
    RunningMan wrote: »
    Just been looking at Cafe Mickey - I can only see a set 2 or 3 course menu but does anyone know if it's still OK to just order a couple of pizzas to share? That's what we did last time we were there but that was 3 years ago.

Thanks

no, Cafe Mickey is set menu only now, no option to order just one course anymore. Its also no longer a character meal, the only character restaurants at DLP now are Plaza Gardens (character breakfast only), Inventions lunch and dinner, and Auberge de Cendrillon lunch.
  • RunningMan_2
    Options
    no, Cafe Mickey is set menu only now, no option to order just one course anymore. Its also no longer a character meal, the only character restaurants at DLP now are Plaza Gardens (character breakfast only), Inventions lunch and dinner, and Auberge de Cendrillon lunch.

Thanks Balletshoes. Looks like we're heading to Inventions (as well as AdC) instead of Cafe Mickey then!
  • RunningMan_2
    Options
    Some more info please - on the official Disneyland Paris website (here: http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk/dining/disney-restaurants-and-dining-experiences/) both the Auberge de Cendrillon and Inventions character meals come under the heading "Lunch and Dinner with Disney Characters" unyet they list the seating times as 12pm/1pm/2pm/3pm for AdC and 12.30pm/1.30pm/2.30pm for Inventions. I.e. lunchtime only!

In reviews I've read people saying they've been to both for dinner!? What's the truth? I would like to have all our dates and times planned out before phoning the dining reservation phone line.

Thanks.
  • helwarren
    helwarren Posts: 311 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Am arriving 11th April and plan to get 3 day 2 park tickets on site for the 12th. I am registered disabled so will get one of us in free which is why doing that way, however I was wondering if it would be beneficial to visit ticket office on 11th to buy them and avoid too much queuing on the 12th as that is anniversary day and likely to be very busy?
    Also do you need to get priority card every day or will it last the 3 days?
  • balletshoes
    Options
    RunningMan wrote: »
    Some more info please - on the official Disneyland Paris website (here: http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk/dining/disney-restaurants-and-dining-experiences/) both the Auberge de Cendrillon and Inventions character meals come under the heading "Lunch and Dinner with Disney Characters" unyet they list the seating times as 12pm/1pm/2pm/3pm for AdC and 12.30pm/1.30pm/2.30pm for Inventions. I.e. lunchtime only!

In reviews I've read people saying they've been to both for dinner!? What's the truth? I would like to have all our dates and times planned out before phoning the dining reservation phone line.

Thanks.

the brochure and website are incomplete in this respect - you can still book dinner for Inventions and its still a character meal, you can call up to book this at 60 days out. AdC is still lunchtime mainly, even in high season, as it tends not to be open much past 6pm even in summer season, but you can always ask when you call to book your reservations, if any later-in-the-day tables are possible.
  • davebefc
    Options
    Hi,

We are planning to visit in September to the cheyenne, but we dont feel like the breakfast is good value anymore since last time we visited. Also there is no guarantee the food hall is open due to renovations.

is there anywhere open before 8 that we can get breakfast from so we dont miss out on the early magic hours? other than that we will just pack cereal bars etc

many thanks
  • balletshoes
    Options
    davebefc wrote: »
    Hi,

We are planning to visit in September to the cheyenne, but we dont feel like the breakfast is good value anymore since last time we visited. Also there is no guarantee the food hall is open due to renovations.

is there anywhere open before 8 that we can get breakfast from so we dont miss out on the early magic hours? other than that we will just pack cereal bars etc

many thanks

theres already a Starbucks at the Cheyenne (just done recently) and each onsite hotel will have grab and go breakfast options from 7.30am -

http://www.magicbreaks.co.uk/disney-extras/disney-meal-plans/breakfast-meal-plan/

there will also be various options available after 8am in the parks and Village, so you could do the earliest hour of EMH then stop for a bite to eat before ropedrop at 10am.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure