🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Please help - Jewelers ruined my ring :(

Options
124»

Comments

• LilElvis
    LilElvis Posts: 5,835 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Pollycat wrote: »
    Bijan
    Oh!
    You work for 'Hearts of London' do you?

On this thread you recommend them and say:

Reported as :spam:

I'm sure that Bijan just forgot to add that he was so impressed with their service that he went to work for them :D

Quite subtle for spam, and he might have got away with it if he hadn't resurrected so many threads to enlighten us with his knowledge of the jewellery business.

His time might have been better spent working on the several pages of the company's website which are "under construction".
  • Pollycat
    Pollycat Posts: 34,774 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Savvy Shopper!
    Options
    LilElvis wrote: »
    I'm sure that Bijan just forgot to add that he was so impressed with their service that he went to work for them :D
    Or it was a really lucky find for him when he Googled 'Hatton Garden Reviews'.
    Who would have guessed he'd end up with not only a fab engagement ring but a new job too. :T
    LilElvis wrote: »
    Quite subtle for spam, and he might have got away with it if he hadn't resurrected so many threads to enlighten us with his knowledge of the jewellery business.

His time might have been better spent working on the several pages of the company's website which are "under construction".
    But not subtle enough for us MSEers - eh, LilElvis? ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport