1126127128129130132»

Comments

• jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Jewels3000 wrote: »
    Just incase you miss a questionnaire for a trial:

According to the FAQs, if you miss a questionnaire you should receive an email from them asking if you would like to continue being a panel member.

However, this didn't happen to me. I noticed that I hadn't received any trials for months (i used to receive a lot on a regular basis and thought something strange was going on) so I emailed them to ask if my account had been suspended or something, but that I hadn't recieved this email that they mention in their FAQs.

Anyway it turns out that the FAQ info is out of date and if you miss a questionnaire then you will just be kicked off.

They have said to me I can go back on the waiting list but there are sooooooo many people currently on it, and they operate a one in one out system.

So beware people!

Damn! Looks like I have been kicked off then :(
  • Mumto2
    Mumto2 Posts: 1,348 Forumite
    Options
    2 cans of deoderant just arrived by courier. Lets see if I can resist the urge to peel back the black tape.....
    Now proud Mumto3 :j
  • melipona
    melipona Posts: 492 Forumite
    Options
    Mumto2 wrote: »
    2 cans of deoderant just arrived by courier. Lets see if I can resist the urge to peel back the black tape.....

Well I had a peep, interesting:lipsrseal
  • wrx_youngster
    Options
    I have recently joined up to Tesco Home panels to test and review products and so far have had two items to try. I was wondering how many to expect to get chosen for trying. And also what kind of things have people had to try??

Thanks
    Luke
  • dubledee
    dubledee Posts: 146 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi, if you have a look here you should find everything your looking for:D

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=524158
  • heatherw_01
    heatherw_01 Posts: 6,554 Ambassador
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    New thread started here :)
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Quick Grabbit, Freebies, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning and the UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards.
    If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.
    All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure