rotting neighbours fence!

124»

Replies

• Dan-DanDan-Dan Forumite
    5.3K Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    27col wrote: »
    You have missed the point entirely. It is not the the neighbours responsibility to keep your dog fenced in. They have no other responsibility other than to maintain the boundary marking. They certainly do not have to maintain a fence if they don't want to.

Most normal people like to not live like tramps
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
  • 27col27col Forumite
    6.6K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dan-Dan wrote: »
    Most normal people like to not live like tramps
    So, not repairing a fence for the benefit of a neighbours dog constitutes living like a tramp, does it?
    A new , if ridiculously sweeping statement, on the subject.
    Whatever happened to the idea of taking responsibility for your own livestock.
    I can afford anything that I want.
    Just so long as I don't want much.
  • Dan-DanDan-Dan Forumite
    5.3K Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    27col wrote: »
    So, not repairing a fence for the benefit of a neighbours dog constitutes living like a tramp, does it?
    A new , if ridiculously sweeping statement, on the subject.
    Whatever happened to the idea of taking responsibility for your own livestock.

Not interested in the dog issue to be honest , as i agree on that, my comment is aimed at the tramps who like to leave their properties in a state of disrepair, helping to bring down and blight an area

If the guy owns the fence , fix it , if its money , tidy it up at the least , if it isnt about money , see previous comment, tramps
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides