We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Warning on Halifax Clarity Cards
Comments
-
Bumping this as OP has updated their first post and appears she was mistaken.
I'm a Board Guide on the Credit Cards, Loans, Credit Files & Ratings boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge threads there. Any views are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com0 -
OP should use advanced edit to change the thread title to add Oops, false alarm!0
-
From two months after you recieve this letter there will be the following charges on SAVINGS ACCOUNTS:
A non-sterling transaction fee of 2.99% of the amount withdrawn, and;
A non-sterling cash fee of 1.5% of the amount withdrawn (minimum 1.50)
He said SAVINGS ACCOUNTS !!!
It's only applying for SAVINGS ACCOUNTS i.e. NOT Credit Card accounts (although I'm not sure if SAVINGS ACCOUNTS have debit cards linked to them????)0 -
To the 2 posters above, that's not the OP's original post, she has amended it to mention about it being incorrect and the letter applying to savings accounts, not the Clarity card. You can see the note included at the bottom of the post.I'm a Board Guide on the Credit Cards, Loans, Credit Files & Ratings boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge threads there. Any views are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
