Pinecone Research

Options

Comments

• libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,705 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    You're welcome, sorry can't be more help.

Have never had any problems with them, although these days don't receive many surveys from them.

Good luck, hope you manage to get the issue sorted.
  • SoozyJ22
    SoozyJ22 Posts: 3,239 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    SoozyJ22 wrote: »
    I'd also be interested in finding a way to contact Pinecone. I emailed them 2 weeks ago to have my Paypal email address added to my account so I can redeem some points but have only received an auto response saying they were really busy so there might be a delay. It's been a couple of years since I last had to contact them but they were always really quick so this is quite frustrating.

I've finally had a response to my email today - 3 months later!
  • Miró
    Miró Posts: 6,908 Forumite
    Homepage Hero Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Has anyone else had an email today, supposedly from Fed-Ex, indicating that a parcel weighing 1kg from SYLVIE DELFERIERE of Pinecone Research will be delivered tomorrow? I'm not expecting anything and feel reluctant to click on the tracking info in case it's some sort of scam!! :o
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Yes I've had one today, fed-ex usually email me when I have a package from pinecone coming. I did a survey a couple of days ago but can't remember for the life of me what product it is! Will find out tomorrow :D
  • Miró
    edited 18 March at 4:50PM
    Options
    [quote=[Deleted User];74044161]Yes I've had one today, fed-ex usually email me when I have a package from pinecone coming. I did a survey a couple of days ago but can't remember for the life of me what product it is! Will find out tomorrow :D[/QUOTE]

Phew thanks! Ermm...now you mention it I seem to remember also doing a survey recently but no points received for it as yet so no trace on my account. It must have been really memorable cos I can't remember what it was for either!!! :D
  • purplevamp
    purplevamp Posts: 10,329 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Mir! wrote: »
    Has anyone else had an email today, supposedly from Fed-Ex, indicating that a parcel weighing 1kg from SYLVIE DELFERIERE of Pinecone Research will be delivered tomorrow? I'm not expecting anything and feel reluctant to click on the tracking info in case it's some sort of scam!! :o

[quote=[Deleted User];74044161]Yes I've had one today, fed-ex usually email me when I have a package from pinecone coming. I did a survey a couple of days ago but can't remember for the life of me what product it is! Will find out tomorrow :D[/QUOTE]

I had one on 12 March. I wasn't sure about opening it but did. My parcel came 2 days later. It was a chocolate egg, the size of a creme egg. But the box was very big!! A total waste of packaging. Perhaps this is the same for you? They may be staggering them out.
    Mortgage: Was: £154,495 Oct 2039
    Now: £92,275.21 Jul 2037
    Swagbucks ~ £150 (2023 ~ £355)
    Surveys ~ £79.56 (2023 ~ £344.20)
    Make £2024 in 2024 #35 ~ £246.61 ~ (2023 ~ £2,224.70)
  • Miró
    Options

Was it mascara????? I did one for somebody recently involving mascara! :p
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    They've sent me ice cream before with so much packaging to keep it cool. The ice cream was still rock solid! It must've cost them an absolute fortune to send. I haven't done any for chocolate recently, it's slightly hazy but I'm thinking either kids drinks or kitchen/bathroom type spray. :)
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Mir! wrote: »
    Was it mascara????? I did one for somebody recently involving mascara! :p

Ooh could be! That will be nice :D Not sure where I got kids drinks and cleaning sprays from - I do so many surveys they all tend to blend into one :D
  • Miró
    Options
    purplevamp wrote: »
    I had one on 12 March. I wasn't sure about opening it but did. My parcel came 2 days later. It was a chocolate egg, the size of a creme egg. But the box was very big!! A total waste of packaging. Perhaps this is the same for you? They may be staggering them out.

Oh, just noticed it's coming from Wavre, Belgium...praps a nice Belgian chocolate egg then...yum!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback