Pinecone Research

Options

Comments

• WeAreGhosts
    Options
    I've always struggled with getting a reply too. How many people work for them? I'm imagining one woman sat in a room with smoke coming from her fingers because of all the emails she's trying to get through :D
  • MothballsWallet
    Options
    I've always struggled with getting a reply too. How many people work for them? I'm imagining one woman sat in a room with smoke coming from her fingers because of all the emails she's trying to get through :D
    All my emails from them seem to come from Karen, no one else from Pinecone ever seems to send out emails :D
  • MothballsWallet
    MothballsWallet Posts: 15,852 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    edited 29 December 2017 at 11:27PM
    Options
    snowy79 wrote: »
    I just got my first survey via email, they sent it to me at 9:30 last night so I didn't see it until this morning. I clicked on the link from the email, answered two questions and then it said that is all the questions we have for you. Does that mean I didn't complete it quick enough??
    Just for future reference, have a look at the survey (project) number: if it ends with -1001 (or possibly -1002), it's an actual full, paid, survey; if it ends with -3001, it's a household questions (aka profile) survey that isn't paid.

A question before I go: I've got my Paypal email set up on my profile, but is it still possible to redeem to Paypal instead of vouchers, items or that digital Mastercard (which I'm not keen on)?

Edit to add: I've found it by searching the redemption catalogue for cash, so I'll submit the requests now and see what happens :D
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,900 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I've seen more of their surveys pop up on Swagbucks where instead of the £4 or £3 per survey paid direct they are on offer for about 20p each.
  • fluffig
    fluffig Posts: 433 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    mjm3346 wrote: »
    I've seen more of their surveys pop up on Swagbucks where instead of the £4 or £3 per survey paid direct they are on offer for about 20p each.

Similar. I've seen them on Pure Profile at 60p
  • Missusch
    Missusch Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited 29 January 2018 at 2:28PM
    Options
    Hi

Newbie here so hello to you all

Is anyone else having problems redeeming points for vouchers with Pinecone Research? I redeemed an e-voucher in early November and got an acknowledgement at the time to say it would be uploaded within a couple hours. I still haven't received it.

Have tried emailing them via the website and have also tried to contact them by replying to a couple of the survey emails sent out by Karen. All i have ever received in response is an automated email advising that they are busy and are employing additional resources but they don't even tell you how long you should expect to wait to get a response.

Should I just put this down to experience and give up on them or is it worth continuing to pursue?

Thanks in advance :)
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,705 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Are you sure that the points aren't showing under 'Redeem' on the website? They usually appear there.

https://www.pineconeresearch.co.uk/
  • Missusch
    Options
    Hi

No they have been removed from my account and I have an acknowledgement email but they aren't sitting in the 'my orders' section.
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,705 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Pinecone don't seem to use social media much, have you tried using their 'contact us' form here?

https://www.pineconeresearch.co.uk/contact.asp

Not sure what else to suggest.
  • Missusch
    Options
    Yes I have filled that form in but unfortunately didn't get a response..

Thanks for taking the time to reply :)
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure