Help wanted to claim compensation from EE

Can anyone advise the best way to get some response from EE? The following is short version of the whole sorry saga. Thanks.

EE’S MAIN FAILINGS BETWEEN 4.12.14 AND 20.1.15

1. EE failed twice to initiate the next step after confirming my order no.
2. The first was the failure to send me a text message after 4.12.14 to say that TalkTalk had rejected the transfer of my telephone number.
3. The second was EE’s New Number Team’s failure to tell its broadband team on 23.12.14 to set up my broadband from 9.1.15.
4. EE failed to send me either email or paper confirmation that EE’s service would commence on 9.1.15. TalkTalk was the only one to confirm that they would withdraw my broadband and telephone service on 9.1.15.
4. The router did not arrive until 17.1.15.
5. I was without broadband from 9.1.15 to 20.1.15.
6. It took two days short of seven weeks to get EE to set up broadband, and five weeks to supply my telephone service.

Comments

• mije1983
    mije1983 Posts: 3,665 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Have you made a complaint to them yet? Not just a few unhappy emails, but an actual complaint.

As for compensation, you would need to work out your actual losses that were down to EE.
  • EE
    EE Posts: 305 Organisation Representative
    mosexco wrote: »
    Can anyone advise the best way to get some response from EE? The following is short version of the whole sorry saga. Thanks.

EE’S MAIN FAILINGS BETWEEN 4.12.14 AND 20.1.15

1. EE failed twice to initiate the next step after confirming my order no.
    2. The first was the failure to send me a text message after 4.12.14 to say that TalkTalk had rejected the transfer of my telephone number.
    3. The second was EE’s New Number Team’s failure to tell its broadband team on 23.12.14 to set up my broadband from 9.1.15.
    4. EE failed to send me either email or paper confirmation that EE’s service would commence on 9.1.15. TalkTalk was the only one to confirm that they would withdraw my broadband and telephone service on 9.1.15.
    4. The router did not arrive until 17.1.15.
    5. I was without broadband from 9.1.15 to 20.1.15.
    6. It took two days short of seven weeks to get EE to set up broadband, and five weeks to supply my telephone service.

Hi

I do apologise for the issues you have faced with EE Broadband.

I can raise your issues with their customer services team and have someone contact you to resolve them. If you would like me to do this please email me directly on jade.taylor@affiliatewindow.com with a contact number and the issues you have raised above.

Thanks
    Jade- Representing EE
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of EE. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Thanks Jade. I'll contact you directly.

Mosexco.
  • The issue has finally been solved, but only through CISAS. You can find all the griff on the complaints page of the EE website.

Dear Sir,

We refer to your recent application to CISAS in respect to your account broadband account, numbered 6776499.

Whilst we deny all liability to you, we would like to resolve this matter amicably and smoothly. As such, without admission of liability, we have made a commercial decision to settle your claim and therefore we will facilitate the payment of £100.00 requested. The sum of £100.00 will therefore be forwarded to you by way of cheque. In accordance with CISAS rules, please allow up to 20 working days for receipt.

With respect to your request in respect to “Act honourably and professionally”, such a request is outside the remits of the scheme as it pertains to business practices and employees. However, your comments have been noted and will be fed back to the relevant areas of the business to be addressed as an internal matter.

The above has been applied with no admission of liability and it is in full and final settlement of your claim and all matters arising out of your account.

Yours faithfully

Miss Rue Kandi
    Dispute Resolution Legal Affairs
    07896 099930
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business