We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Mystery shopping thread 26 *please read the op first**please no client names or fees

Options

Comments

• Chopsie&Chelvis
    Options
    Hello all, just wondered if anyone else was seeing jobs on Catalyst at the moment? I usually pick up quite a few toy shop jobs each month, but they only seem to have had a handful of Irish shops available so far this year?
  • Big_Graeme
    Big_Graeme Posts: 3,220 Forumite
    edited 30 January 2015 at 12:14PM
    Options
    Hello all, just wondered if anyone else was seeing jobs on Catalyst at the moment? I usually pick up quite a few toy shop jobs each month, but they only seem to have had a handful of Irish shops available so far this year?

Same happened last year, hardly the toy shop's busiest time of the year is it?
  • MysteryMe
    MysteryMe Posts: 3,092 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    As if by magic a Catalyst email arrives.
  • Sunny_spell
    Options
    I did a cafe and toy shop visits for them last month but this month there is nothing in my area on the job board.
  • missymouse
    Options
    I haven't done any this week but doing 3 for GR next week and 2 MF.

Should I do spreadsheet for my MS for each month to keep track of expenditure?
  • Big_Graeme
    Options
    MysteryMe wrote: »
    As if by magic a Catalyst email arrives.

:-) I had a coffee visit for them this month but I expected the toys to be quiet.
  • Big_Graeme
    Options
    missymouse wrote: »
    I haven't done any this week but doing 3 for GR next week and 2 MF.

Should I do spreadsheet for my MS for each month to keep track of expenditure?

And income, it will help come tax time.
  • skintsocks
    Options
    Keep a note of your mileage as well. Makes everything so much easier :)

A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work
  • Tolteca87
    Tolteca87 Posts: 1,394 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Pages printed, password, user id...
    Your spreadsheet is your friend.
  • gemmacarolyn
    Options
    Hi everyone. Sorry for the potentially dumb question, but I've done a handful of shops this year & am wondering if I was supposed to have sent a tax return in? I did register as self employed before I started, but do have another job where I'm an employee. Any advice about whether I need to do this and the easiest way to do it would be appreciated. Thank you!
    Best 2018 wins: £1500, £500 John Lewis voucherBest 2019 wins: 18 of the latest DVDsBest 2020 wins: £100 cash 2021 wins: 130 books 2021 wins: Jubilee silver necklace 2023: 8xfootball shirts, Spar vouchers, £200 Tesco voucher,
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 344.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.6K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 610.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.9K Life & Family
  • 249.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback