Virtual Sealed Pot Challenge 2015

Options

Comments

• Meezel
    Meezel Posts: 33 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi, can I have a number please. I saw this challenge at the end of lasy year and thought I would wait until the new year started to join.
    Thanks xx
    Debt Free - Now time to look to the future! :T
  • Nix143
    Nix143 Posts: 1,130 Forumite
    Options
    DreamerHelen - great idea! It's good to have a goal that means you get something you've wanted for ages. Are we allowed to know what you're getting and where (if it's not rude! :p)

ruby_eskimo - you're now moved to 13
    Loubuloux - you're #14
    Meezel - you're #15

Welcome to the show :) if you could pop your numbers in your sigs that'd be ace face :T
    Comps £2016 in 2016 - 1 wins = £530 26.2%
    SEALED POT CHALLENGE MEMBER No. 428 2015 - £210.93

• Charlie1507
    Options
    Hi, could I join please? Been lurking on the site for a year or so now but have only just signed up to join in with some of the challenges and sort out debts and money control this year.

I've just set for my Quidco balance to go into an unused account which I will use as my VSP, giving me a start of £35.41. The money has been sat in the account for months waiting for "something special" to use it for. I'll be doing my account transfers on Sunday more than likely.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to joining in and becoming more of an active member of the site :)
  • DreamerHelen
    DreamerHelen Posts: 2,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    :D LoL Nix...Nope, it's definitely not rude!! LoL...that made me giggle....I CAN be a rude Lady but wouldn't get a Tattoo anywhere rude...LoL... :D

I'm getting "Carpe Diem" written on my Left Arm....I'm not sure in what design or whether I want any artwork with it or anything....But it means a lot to me....My Life has not been easy (has anyone's??)....and "Seize the Day" means a great deal to me...it has helped me to keep going on more than one occasion... :)

And the reason for having it on my Left Arm is that I take great pride in being a leftie (hand-writing wise, not politically :D LoL)...
  • Nix143
    Options
    Hello and welcome Charlie1507 - you're now #16 - and a cracking sum to set you off. Nice to have you here :)

• Dizzy_Imp
    Dizzy_Imp Posts: 2,755 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Hoping to join too please? I'll pick Wednesdays to squirrel money away - I doubt it will be the same amount each week, but nevertheless, I'm determined to clear our debts and save for Christmas this year!

Wish me luck :p
  • Tescodealqueen
    Options
    Hi #7 I have transferred the oddments but decided I want to save at least £7.00 so made it up to that and new total £14.00
  • Nix143
    Options
    Morning :)

Dizzy Imp - you're #17, welcome to the gang!
    Tescodealqueen - whoop! Great update. If you saved that much every week you'd have ......*counting on fingers* ......LOTS by Christmas :D
    DreamerHelen - nice. I love it when tattoos have meaning. I have 3 from my mispent youth and hate them all now. I've actually had one laser treatment on one of them but have decided it's more MSE to wear clothes that cover it up :p

• Loubyloux
    Options
    So week one and I had £2.28 to put into my savings plus some random interest that was left in my savings account taking me to a whopping £2.38 yay! :j
    A big thank you to all comping posters!! :T
  • Nix143
    Options
    Great work Loubyloux - just think if you VSP'd that every week come Christmas you'd have over 100 quids and you wouldn't have even noticed it :T

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family