We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

The Extreme League of Intelligent Team Earners

Options

Comments

• tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    Evening everyone :)

Not at all caught up yet

Tweets :T:j. Well done on your Thursday results

Snap - mission control :eek::D

Hopepray, look after yourself, it is a horrible thing to have happen. Hope you are OK.

Do you have any legal cover under your household or any other insurance? They may be able to advise/help you pursue a claim.

Stopped of in Ms on the way home and have just devoured a whole tub of extremely lovely olives :eek: :o. I chose them because they were long dated :rotfl:

Thank you :)
  • Mildred1970
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    HopePray hope your ok, you will need to rest, i would advise legal cover though, i know someone that would have been totally stuffed if they had not had it

I agree, take out the legal cover, for the sake of the £25 or whatever it costs it's worth it.

OH and I had a nasty crash about 8 years ago, we claimed for my injury on the other party's insurance. There was no doubt about liability in our case, the police were involved (they could hardly not be as we closed a main road for some time what with bits of engine etc all over the shop) and it was pretty straightforward.

OH was driving a Polish car with Polish insurance at the time - I didn't really want to go through his insurance unless I absolutely had to :o
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    davemorton wrote: »
    :smileyhea Oh my gosh!! Get these on ebay ladies, will pay for xmas no problem ;)

:eek: I cant put my favourite boots on ebay :rotfl::rotfl:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options
    davemorton wrote: »
    :smileyhea Oh my gosh!! Get these on ebay ladies, will pay for xmas no problem ;)

I suppose it is better then selling d*rty p*nts like DM!!
  • Sakura10
    Options
    rhosynbach wrote: »
    evening all xx

hope your ok hopepray xxx
    rant alert
    had a stressfull afternoon ds2 got told of a job in the council that closes today we spent 2 hours filling in the online form, 12 pages and he is badly dyslexic, only to find it closed 15 minutes earlier, :mad::mad: dd phoned the boss as she knows him well as her partner works there and he said we could print of the application and bring it in, but you cant print of the form you have filled in online you have to print the form then fill it in.:mad: printer would not work run out of ink phoned every shop within 30 miles non available so had to get oh to use a refill kit, then spent an hour filling it in. it is now being delivered to dds oh who will giveit to boss when he starts at 5 am so please keep fingers crossed for him xx

Good evening all

Fingers crossed for your ds2 - why is it that when one thing goes wrong, it all goes wrong. Glad you are still able to get the application in :)

Hope you feel better soon Hopepray

I've had a very productive day, picked up my free choc reindeer from Hotel Chocolat along with small c&c order I placed as part of Quidco bonus, free screenwash from Halfrauds, free lego duplo from Smyths, 4 books for £2 from WH Smiths (in reduced section) less 20% with discount card valid for 2 weeks, along with free choc coins, 3x Revlon eyeshadows 1 eye pencil and 4 lip stains for just over £13 from Boots. Pack of 12 iced ring donuts from Mr T's for 90p

All going towards xmas pressies (except the screen wash and donuts) :j

Just off to read back and see what you've all been up to
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 67,001 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    You jest bubbs:eek:

I got some bubbs beef today on a CC. Silverside........I've usually had topside....hope it's as nice:)

Not got any of that either:eek::eek:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 67,001 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Didnt do f&f either, have i lost my mojo?:o
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options
    Went to morries earlier to use a couple of vouchers. The SA had to manually input the sun vouchers but it was fine, and both shops had a little under £5 worth of F&V :cool:

I've been peeling onions all evening for pickling :rotfl:

I cannot believe I have missed a morrybobs voucher!

:(:(:(:(:(:(
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Didnt do f&f either, have i lost my mojo?:o

Yes :eek:

Please tell me you have champagne. ;)
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    FC can't find the post again but pleased your coat fits ok, mine is waiting for me instore. :j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport