Three choices in life; Give up, Give in or Give all you've got!!

Options

Comments

• please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Been loaded with cold the last few days and haven't really done much except the school runs. Still snotty today but hoping it will magically disappear as I have work tonight and Grandma's birthday meal tomorrow.

DH had a 'partial' seizure when we got into bed last night. I say 'partial' as it started with the chewing and then his whole body started trembling like a very muted seizure. I'd say it was more than his usual partial seizures, but less than a TC seizure. Apart from that he's been ok, but a bit angry, particularly with DS1:(.
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,429 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Only give up work if you want to Lucky. If it gives you some normality don't give up up. You already sacrifice so much for your family. Remember you count too xx
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • mummytogirls
    Options
    Hope you're feeling better today PLMBL. Oh no to DS coming out with him feeling worried. Its not very often they are left alone with him though is it? Hope your grandmas meal went well xx
    Mummytogirls x

• please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Thank you both :A.

No, it's not often they are left just the three of them, but it might happen this Saturday coming as MiL is going out and my Mum is on holiday :(. Trying to organise DH's mate to come over. I don't think I'd miss work that much, but the banter and money are both useful!!

Just about managed to get through at work last night and again for the meal today. Tucked up on the sofa now though as I can finally give in to it and admit I'm poorly.

Meal was lovely in both food and company. Grandma paid :A so a NSD too. She loved her personalised vase that we had made for her also.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,495 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Take care of you :) xx
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Brightspark87
    Options
    Hope you are feeling much better lucky and glad you are taking care of yourself as well as everyone else xx

Paid off all Catalogues 10.10.2014
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Thanks Sparky and Beanie. Snottyness is now at a minimum but still have a funny voice and cough. Plodding on.

Lady from Social Services is due here at 11am to do an assessment on DH. It was requested a year ago!

DS2 at the dentist this afternoon to get the infected tooth removed :(:(. Not looking forward to that but am keeping it calm for him. I need to collect him from school a bit early so he's just looking forward to that!

DS1's school bag broke this morning. More expense!!
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Social Worker's colleague just rang to cancel as she's phoned in sick!
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,495 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    You could not make it up!!
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Well we've only been waiting the 12 months Beanie, so no real rush eh?!?!

DS2 was super brave having his tooth out and didn't wince or cry at all .....until we got home. Then he screamed for an hour :(. Thankfully he perked up after that and has been fine since. He managed his pancakes at his Gran's house no bother at teatime!!

DH and I have been to chub club tonight. I lost 1.5lbs and he lost 3lbs. Only 15 more weeks until Sister's wedding :eek:.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport