Three choices in life; Give up, Give in or Give all you've got!!

Options

Comments

• please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Sorry I missed your post Brizzle. Thanks for popping in. Hope you have a fab weekend too Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,386 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Hope you have a great night out & enjoy.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • mummytogirls
    Options
    Enjoy your night out PLMBL, you most definitely deserve it xx
    Mummytogirls x

• Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,357 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Hope you have an absolutely fabulous extremely well deserved night out. My DD is on the pizza counter at Morrisons coincidentally. Another coincidence is that Mr SA is always drenched at night,makes you wonder if it's to do with brain damage?
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • brizzledfw
    brizzledfw Posts: 7,302 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Hope you're having a fab time Lucky x
    MFiT-T4 Member No. 96 - 2022 is my MF goal :D
    Winter 17/18 Savings Rate Goal: 25% [October 30%] :T
    Declutter 60 items before 31.03.18 9/60 ** LSDs Target 10 for March 03/10 **AFDs 10/15 ** Sales/TCB Target 2018 £25/£500 NSDs Target 10 for March 02/10 Trying to be a Frugalista:rotfl::T
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Sun_Addict wrote: »
    Hope you have an absolutely fabulous extremely well deserved night out. My DD is on the pizza counter at Morrisons coincidentally. Another coincidence is that Mr SA is always drenched at night,makes you wonder if it's to do with brain damage?

Brain damage or medication I think SA. It's eerie how similar our menfolk are!

Work last night was actually very quiet and there were more of us in than usual :mad:. So much for not being allowed the night off! Anyway, it all went ok and I had enough time to get changed before the minibus turned up. The night out was good in terms of the company, but in my opinion the venue had cramed too many people in which spoiled it somewhat. We got free bottles of champagne though so can't complain :D. I only spent £11.75 and £10 off that wason the taxi kitty!

DS2 has been poorly today. We went to a pantomime at the local social club which we were all enjoying, and then all of a sudden he went deathly pale and said he had sore head. He's spent the rest of the day dosed up on calpol and lying on the sofa. Will see how he is tomorrow but lots of his classmates are poorly with a virus so it may be heading his way :(.
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    DS2 has been off school today. He has perked up throughout the day though and hopefully he'll be back tomorrow for his Christmas party. He's already missed Santa's visit today :(.

Lovely neighbour gave me a £6 off a £40 spend for Mr T, so I popped there earlier and got what we needed, plus a Christmas jumper for DS1 as he needs one for school on Friday.
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,357 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Hope DS2 feels better soon. At least it'll be over and done with before Christmas. Glad you enjoyed the company on your night out if not the venue.
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • Brightspark87
    Options
    Hi lucky - glad to hear you hit the town and had enough time to get ready. Very reasonable night out it sounds like too! Sorry DS2 has been poorly, lots around at this time of year and must be tired after a long term back at school. Sorry to hear he missed his Santa visit.

Hows DH been? Hope all is well x

Paid off all Catalogues 10.10.2014
  • mummytogirls
    Options
    Glad you enjoyed your night out PLMBL, what a bargain night out!!!!

Hope DS is feeling ok now xx
    Mummytogirls x

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport