Three choices in life; Give up, Give in or Give all you've got!!

Options

Comments

• poohbear59
    poohbear59 Posts: 4,866 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Happy anniversary! I hope you had a nice relaxing family day.
    business mortgage £0))''(+ Barclay's business kitchen loan £0=Total paid off was £96105 PPI claimed and received £13527
    'I had a black dog, his name was depression".
  • Brightspark87
    Brightspark87 Posts: 1,466 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    wow over the weekend I have yet again missed so much.

Very belated happy birthday DH and happy happy anniversary to you and DH. I am sorry to hear about the waves but crossing fingers as he was feeling better yesterday no seizure. x

Paid off all Catalogues 10.10.2014
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Thanks everyone, sorry I haven't been around for a few days.

Still no full seizure but DH is still experiencing waves of fear. 4 days running now and he is getting a bit down :(.

So DH pigged out for his birthday. He stayed the same weight.

I tried to be 'as good as I could' and ate way less than half the amount of 'naughtiness' that he did. I've gained 4.5lbs :mad::eek:.

I hate my metabolism. Bye bye 3 stone award. Was nice having you for a week!!
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • liltdiddylilt
    liltdiddylilt Posts: 4,117 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Noooooooo!!!! :(

It isn't fair is it. I eat one naughty thing, and despite still being way under the limit, it is enough to make me look fatter the next morning and the scales go up the next time around. It is so depressing :(

Big hugs, you will lose it in no time! Get that 3 stone award back!! xxx
    Virtual Pot #25 £0.00/£350.00
    A black belt only covers 2 inches of your a$$ - You have to cover the rest yourself - Royce Gracie
  • Brightspark87
    Brightspark87 Posts: 1,466 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    lucky SO unfair I hope next week you see that all drop off x

Paid off all Catalogues 10.10.2014
  • poohbear59
    poohbear59 Posts: 4,866 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    I hope DH is feeling more relaxed and the waves of fear don't turn into a full blown attack.

It is rubbish that you gained and DH STS. I am sure it will go down for you again for next week. You have amazing will power when it comes to your healthy eating.
    business mortgage £0))''(+ Barclay's business kitchen loan £0=Total paid off was £96105 PPI claimed and received £13527
    'I had a black dog, his name was depression".
  • *Robin*
    *Robin* Posts: 3,364 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Stoptober Survivor
    Options
    Hi Lucky, :hello:

Belated Happy Anniversary, and commiserations on disappointing weigh-in - bet that was down to time of the month [or day] though as you haven't really been very naughty food-wise.

Sorry to read DH is having such a long period of waves of fear - surely it's worth looking into non-allopathic means of reducing seizure activity (personally I would start with GP as mentioned earlier - it's getting so well known now that you may find the consultant's clinic nurse has other patients using it, and can give you the go-ahead plus things to look out for ie. GP may increase the effect of DH's allopathic drugs)?
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,354 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Boo to the weight gain :( Keep going, it'll come off again. Hope Mr Lucky feels better soon.
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,381 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Boo from me too to weight gain.
    I am just gain gain gain at the mo :(
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Evening all.

Things have settled for DH *touches wood* and he hasn't had any waves since Tuesday. Fingers crossed that continues.

I'm annoyed with myself today. I'm off work on Saturday because we are going to a wedding do and I booked the holiday weeks ago. Today my supervisor rang me to say she wasn't sure if my holiday had gone through, but it was ok because I could just work Friday night instead. Every fibre of me wanted to scream no, but as per usual I found myself saying yes :(. Why can't I refuse people?? DH was mad at me for not saying no, and the boys were mad at me because it meant missing Family Fun Friday. So we have had Family Fun Thursday and have been swimming tonight instead. It was a mad rush though and has stirred up all kind of questions in my head as to whether work is really worth it. It gives me some time to be just me while I'm there, but by the time I factor in diesel etc I don't earn very much. A little is better than nothing though! Confused.com!!

In other news, I bought myself some trainers yesterday :o. £32! If they last 12 years like the other pair though that's not too bad :rotfl:.
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport