Baby steps to mortgage freedom for beanielou.

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,699 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    lindez wrote: »
    Happy birthday Beanie x

Thank you :) x
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,558 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Glad you had a lovely birthday :) Hope the physio went well xx
    I get knocked down but I get up again (Chumbawamba, Tubthumping)
  • slowlyfading
    slowlyfading Posts: 13,429 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    THanks SF :D.
    You are a star.
    Appreciated.
    Got it sorted :D will pop it in the post tomorrow x
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
    Personal Finance Blogger + YouTuber / In pursuit of FIRE
  • beanielou
    Options
    Got it sorted :D will pop it in the post tomorrow x

Thanks SF.
    MUch appreciated :) xx
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• beanielou
    Options
    Sun_Addict wrote: »
    Glad you had a lovely birthday :) Hope the physio went well xx

Physio was a tad tough.
    I think I have deceided that I will need to go on a regular basis for the present as we need to do quite a lot of work.
    She think I have been coping well with the limitations of recently.
    The lower back need quite a lot of work & is very limited in movement & mobility.
    Pain level at the moment is quite high which is unsurprising as she did quite a lot of manipulation.
    & breathe.

Thanks SA xx

• Sun_Addict
    Options
    As long as it will make improvements it will be worth it so fingers crossed.When I used to have physio on my ankle I was always in agony afterwards.
  • beanielou
    Options
    Just a pity I have to pay but hey ho it is what it is.

• System
    System Posts: 178,104 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    A belated birthday greeting Beanie, I am always late for everything! Glad you had a lovely day.

The physio will help you , but the paying for it is the worst bit . As you say though it is what it is.
  • beanielou
    Options
    A belated birthday greeting Beanie, I am always late for everything! Glad you had a lovely day.

The physio will help you , but the paying for it is the worst bit . As you say though it is what it is.

Thanks CL :)

Yes, says a lot about the current state of the NHS sadly.

• Sun_Addict
    Options
    Can't believe you don't get it for free bearing in mind you have a known medical condition. Mr SA's physio was great at first then tailed off after the probably allotted NHS time. They just said they'd done all they could. I bet if we were paying it would be a different story. Anyway hope it does some good xx
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback