Baby steps to mortgage freedom for beanielou.

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,632 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Sun_Addict wrote: »
    Can't believe you don't get it for free bearing in mind you have a known medical condition. Mr SA's physio was great at first then tailed off after the probably allotted NHS time. They just said they'd done all they could. I bet if we were paying it would be a different story. Anyway hope it does some good xx

Ironically the one I am now seeing is who I would see on the NHS as I have seen her often in the past!!! xx
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    Options
    All I want to do is eat lots of chocolate!!!
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• lucielle
    lucielle Posts: 10,782 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    That sounds like a plan after the day I've had! Hope you're good
    L
    Total Debt Dec 07 £59875.83 Overdrafts £2900,New Debt Figure ZERO !!!!!!:j 08/06/2013
    Lucielle's Daring Debt Free Journey
    DFD Before we Die!!!! Long Haul Supporter #124
  • Busy_Mee1
    Busy_Mee1 Posts: 1,015 Forumite
    Options
    You are still in your Birthday week, therefore chocolate is allowed. And cake. And gin.

Happy belated birthday x
  • beanielou
    Options
    lucielle wrote: »
    That sounds like a plan after the day I've had! Hope you're good
    L

I am plodding on.
    Not quite at my best it has to be said:o

• beanielou
    Options
    Busy_Mee1 wrote: »
    You are still in your Birthday week, therefore chocolate is allowed. And cake. And gin.

Happy belated birthday x

Thank you:A

• please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Busy_Mee1 wrote: »
    x

Couldn’t agree more!!!
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • HairyHandofDartmoor
    Options
    Sorry I missed your birthday Beanie. Happy belated birthday. I hope your pain gets a bit better soon.
    Finally Debt Free After 34 Years, But Still Need to Live Frugally
    Debt in July 2017 = £58,766 😱 DEBT FREE 31 OCTOBER 2017 :T 🎉
    EMERGENCY FUND 1 = £50/£5,000. EMERGENCY FUND 2 = £10/£5,000.
    CHRISTMAS SAVINGS = £0/£500. SEF = £1,400/£12,000 PREMIUM BONDS ME = £350. PREMIUM BONDS DH = £300.
    HOLIDAY MONEY = £0 TIME LEFT TO PAY OFF MORTGAGE = 5 YEARS 1 MONTHS
  • beanielou
    Options
    Sorry I missed your birthday Beanie. Happy belated birthday. I hope your pain gets a bit better soon.

Thank you :)

• beanielou
    Options
    So cant believe that tomorrow is September!!

So September is the last month of the higher mortgage payments.
    (I thought it would be AUgust as I had accepted the new fix)
    I have set up a SO to pay extra to the loan.
    The first payment went out today.

I also will need to factor in physio appointments too.

So September will be mega tight too.
    I also have DS's birthday near the end of the month.
    At least now it is more of a token gift!!

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback