Baby steps to mortgage freedom for beanielou.

Options

Comments

• Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,515 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    How about a gift bag with a couple of bottles of beer, some fancy crisps and socks with a funny slogan on them. This sort of thing goes down a storm with my DS.
    I get knocked down but I get up again (Chumbawamba, Tubthumping)
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,642 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Sun_Addict wrote: »
    How about a gift bag with a couple of bottles of beer, some fancy crisps and socks with a funny slogan on them. This sort of thing goes down a storm with my DS.

Another fab idea.
    Thanks SA:D
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    Options
    Wow,just wow.
    Shetland was just awesome.
    Did not see that coming at all.At all.
    Great great television.

I wont sleep tonight.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• Karmacat
    Karmacat Posts: 39,460 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    It was good, wasn't it!
    2023: the year I get to buy a car
  • beanielou
    Options
    Karmacat wrote: »
    It was good, wasn't it!

Just awesome:D

• maddiemay
    maddiemay Posts: 4,989 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Goodness what an ending, I had my doubts about the retired policeman and his daughter, but not the other killer. Having looked last evening I see that there are 4 or 5 of the Shetland series that we have not read, 2 of them now requested from the library:D
    The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time. (Abraham Lincoln)
  • edinburgher
    edinburgher Posts: 13,469 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Was Shetland BBC or STV? I'd like to catch up with it on demand if possible, the couple of episodes that I watched were cracking :)
  • mummytogirls
    mummytogirls Posts: 6,578 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Ive not heard of Shetland.. must investigate!!!

Boo to charging for book club :( xx
    Mummytogirls x

• beanielou
    Options
    Was Shetland BBC or STV? I'd like to catch up with it on demand if possible, the couple of episodes that I watched were cracking :)

BBC so you should get it on iplayer :)
    It was just cracking :)

• beanielou
    Options
    Ive not heard of Shetland.. must investigate!!!

Boo to charging for book club :( xx

Well worth a wee peak.

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback