We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Baby steps to mortgage freedom for beanielou.

Options

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,966 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    girlatplay wrote: »
    Hope you had a lovely lunch today :) xx
    milann wrote: »
    Lunch out sounds lovely. Hope you have a great time.

Had a lovely time.
    Fully stuffed now!! xx
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    Options
    All happening this week!!
    Coffee tomorrow with my yoga friends after class.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• lucielle
    lucielle Posts: 10,849 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Glad you enjoyed yourself!
    L
    Total Debt Dec 07 £59875.83 Overdrafts £2900,New Debt Figure ZERO !!!!!!:j 08/06/2013
    Lucielle's Daring Debt Free Journey
    DFD Before we Die!!!! Long Haul Supporter #124
  • beanielou
    Options
    lucielle wrote: »
    Glad you enjoyed yourself!
    L

Thank you :)

I have tidied the ottoman of doom at the bottom of my bed.
    As usual it did not take as long as I thought it would.
    So I am glad I have done it :)

I am just feeling a bit overwhelmed with everything I seem to have to do at the moment.

I need to try & relax & just breathe.

Lasy physio session of the year today.

• teafor2
    teafor2 Posts: 3,322 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Hi Beanie, glad you had a nice time with your friend and you've another get together to look forward to.

Your ottoman sounds like my airing cupboard which becomes a monster in my head the longer I leave it but usually takes no more than 15 minutes when I make a start. :D

Have you finished at the food bank for this year? xx
  • beanielou
    Options
    teafor2 wrote: »
    Hi Beanie, glad you had a nice time with your friend and you've another get together to look forward to.

Your ottoman sounds like my airing cupboard which becomes a monster in my head the longer I leave it but usually takes no more than 15 minutes when I make a start. :D

Have you finished at the food bank for this year? xx

Not quite finished up, some things still to tie up & some gifts to deliver xx

• milann
    milann Posts: 10,690 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Sounds like you’ve had a lovely day or so Beanie.
    Well done on sorting the ottoman of doom.... I’ve got to give the house a quick once over then I’m all ready for the big day.
    January spends - £587.58
  • beanielou
    Options
    My night out is tomorrow.
    I cant wait!
    Have been saving since my birthday for this :)
    Good company, good food & raspberry gin :D

• Busy_Mee1
    Busy_Mee1 Posts: 1,015 Forumite
    Options
    Glad to hear you are having a few treats with friends, you deserve to have a lovely time.

And well done on sorting out your Ottoman of doom, I need to sort out my shoe cupboard of doom :eek:
  • milann
    milann Posts: 10,690 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Night out sounds just what you need - enjoy - especially the raspberry gin.
    January spends - £587.58
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 249K Travel & Transport