Sassy Bloom

Options
MSE_Sarah
MSE_Sarah Posts: 327 MSE Staff
First Anniversary Photogenic First Post I've been Money Tipped!
edited 14 October 2014 at 4:17PM in Discount codes & vouchers
Hey forumites. We've got a Sassy Bloom code that gets you £29 of baby goodies for £9. Check out the deal - http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/sassybloom

We’d love to know if you have any feedback. Like…

• Did you like it?
• Have you used it?
• Did you have any issues?

Thanks for your help!

MSE Sarah
Follow MSE on other Social Media: MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Twitter, Instagram, Threads, Join the MSE ForumGet the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mailReport inappropriate posts: click the report buttonFlag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com

Comments

• smartcat04
    Options
    I've had 2 payments taken so far and no boxes arrive. I emailed them at the weekend and they've said they would get their warehouse to sort it. Would have liked to have seen the 1st box and have chance to decide if it was suitable for us before a second lot of money being taken.
    It looks like the boxes have lovely items in with some personalised things that are unique so looking forward to it finally arriving.
    April £5 a day challenge- £15.05/£150
  • MSE_Sarah
    Options
    Hi smartcat04, thanks for your feedback. If you'd like us to pass on your comments to Sassy Bloom, please email vouchers@moneysavingexpert.com with your details.

MSE Sarah
    Follow MSE on other Social Media: MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Twitter, Instagram, Threads, Join the MSE ForumGet the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mailReport inappropriate posts: click the report buttonFlag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
  • Amummy
    Amummy Posts: 5 Forumite
    Options
    I saw this forum and just wanted to say that i was actually brought a Sassy Bloom box for my baby shower and loved it so much that I joined up straight away.

I've had 5 boxes so far from them (I brought a year) and I find the quality of each box fantastic. My hubby and baby A all look forward to opening our Sassy Bloom box each month and we actually get really excited when we get an email to tell us its on it's way (sad huh!!!!! :/).

I've fouund their service to truly excellent - they moved last month to a bigger place so my box was about 2 days later than normal - but no big deal - i've never had any issues with this company, i've found their service to be excellent and I highly reccomend them for great value and great fun.
  • lynseync
    lynseync Posts: 141 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    I ordered one of these for my next door neighbour as a gift, and despite the site showing it would be sent within a few days, it never arrived. I kept chasing them up, they kept saying it would be with me soon. All the time the date was getting nearer for the subscription to renew, and they would not let me cancel until the first box had arrived. Cheeky.

I told them I thought they were delaying it on purpose so that I would be too close to cancel and have to pay full price for the next box (which I didn't want). Strangely enough, the box was dispatched the same day after that email was received.

However, I'm still waiting for the hopeless Yodel to deliver the box.

I would avoid to be honest, it's been nothing but hassle and I don't even have the box yet.
  • Sleepy_Hollow
    Options
    I've just ordered one of these as a gift for my goddaughter.

The email I received said it will be delivered 'before the end of the month', so fingers crossed!
  • shoe_gal_84
    Options
    I ordered from Sassy Bloom a few months ago when they had an offer on to get your first box half price.

My box was fab and I got (for my 3 month old baby):
    * Personalised hooded towel (really good quality and super soft)
    * Kaloo bunny toy (retail for about £20)
    * Taggie lion toy (which my little one absolutely loves)
    * Seashore sounds CD
    * Lansinoh natural baby bath wash

I cancelled at the first available opportunity as (although I loved it, I couldn't justify the money to sign up), however, they state that you have to give 30 days notice to cancel - meaning that it's basically impossible to cancel without paying for a second box. I sent lots of emails and managed to get them to cancel the second box for me.

However, that would concern me about this deal. I'd bite their hand off to get a box for £9, but I'd worry that I couldn't cancel before paying for a second box.
    Finally, debt free for the first time since I was 18!:D
    First baby born: 21/05/2014
    Second baby born: 04/03/2017
  • Stevieprice
    Options
    Got my first Sassybloom box the other day all I can say is 'wow!' Fantastic products and a personalised bib as well. My friend was here when it arrived and she loved it too. I've just ordered one for her for her sons first birthday. I think Christmas presents are going to be a lot easier for me this year! Thank you sassybloom ��
  • Sleepy_Hollow
    Options
    I ordered from Sassy Bloom a few months ago when they had an offer on to get your first box half price.

My box was fab and I got (for my 3 month old baby):
    * Personalised hooded towel (really good quality and super soft)
    * Kaloo bunny toy (retail for about £20)
    * Taggie lion toy (which my little one absolutely loves)
    * Seashore sounds CD
    * Lansinoh natural baby bath wash

I cancelled at the first available opportunity as (although I loved it, I couldn't justify the money to sign up), however, they state that you have to give 30 days notice to cancel - meaning that it's basically impossible to cancel without paying for a second box. I sent lots of emails and managed to get them to cancel the second box for me.

However, that would concern me about this deal. I'd bite their hand off to get a box for £9, but I'd worry that I couldn't cancel before paying for a second box.

I did have a look at the terms and conditions and there didn't seem to be any notice period for cancellation, as long as you cancelled before the 15th of the following month.
  • MSE_Sarah
    Options
    Thanks for all your feedback so far. I've asked Sassy Bloom, and it confirmed that you'll be able to cancel after receiving your first box. Please do let us know if you have any issues and we’ll pass this on.

MSE Sarah
  • shoe_gal_84
    Options
    I just checked their terms and conditions and they appear to have changed, making it possible to cancel :-)
    So I'll be getting another box with the code.
    Finally, debt free for the first time since I was 18!:D
    First baby born: 21/05/2014
    Second baby born: 04/03/2017
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills