Boots Christmas weekly star gift thread

Options

Comments

• ladybabe
    ladybabe Posts: 374 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    got the advent calender instore with some other bits to get my 1200 points for £50 spend. there where only a handful of the advent calenders left though

v happy girl today :-)
  • Shandygirl
    Options
    I had already downloaded the 500 points from the app,but didn't expect to get them at the event today.
    I'm going again tomorrow and have a voucher for 500 points when you spend £50 do you think the the cashier will accept it?
  • PatientMummy
    Options
    jcash81 wrote: »
    So I've just realised after this friday (sensationail - thanks lufoo) there are 7 more fridays before xmas. And during my tag checking at boots I think I've found the offers of the week.

The ones I've found without the present symbol on are :

sanctuary
    fcuk
    champneys
    17 makeup set
    ted baker bath set
    soap and glory
    no 7 big set

but that probably means NO JACK WILLS! bummer!!!

I'd agree with this list. It fits with what I found when I went on my spotting spree lol. As far as I remember there were no presents on the tags. And it has been said a few times on here that the jack willis bag won't be on that list :( Looks like were not going to get that wee suprise offer #sadface

I wonder if it will be in that order?
  • Babiesmummy_2
    Options
    I had a 350 points for a £35 spend on the app that was added tonight on top of the 1200 points for £50 spend :j
    Born and bred in Manchester (proud of it)
    Now living on the other side of the Pennines
  • lufoo7
    lufoo7 Posts: 406 Forumite
    Options
    I'd agree with this list. It fits with what I found when I went on my spotting spree lol. As far as I remember there were no presents on the tags. And it has been said a few times on here that the jack willis bag won't be on that list :( Looks like were not going to get that wee suprise offer #sadface

I wonder if it will be in that order?

I'm pretty sure there wasn't an fcuk one last year
  • jcash81
    jcash81 Posts: 46 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Ahh I had bonus points I could have added yesterday but didn't think they'd work alongside the 1200 points!

Sensationail has been put on star gift early, just seen it on the website now
  • PatientMummy
    Options
    lufoo7 wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure there wasn't an fcuk one last year
    Really? As they have been on offer in previous years.
    I didn't get last years one as I didn't need it:o But was hoping to get it this year for myself and my sister.
    I do remember this one being on my guess list as I liked the packaging on it too and was glad to see no present on the tag.

I hope it os on offer as I won't be spending £45 on the set.
  • nikkij6
    nikkij6 Posts: 65 Forumite
    Options
    As expected today's star gift is Sensationail starter set. Can anyone tell me if this set is any good? I am always smuging/chipping my nail polish and drive my husband insane so wondered if gel polish might be worth a go, however I have really weak nails that are badly peeling at the minute and I was wondering if gel polish is likely to make my nails worse?
  • carlyh69
    carlyh69 Posts: 303 Forumite
    Options
    Also how easy is it to remove?
    Wins 2016: Dogfest ticks, B&M dog Hamper, Dog food, Dog blanket, Hair product, meal for 2 and wine at pub, craft bundle, organic surge gift pack, £100 gullivers world voucher, stress out cd, £200 seascape vouchers, popcorn maker, mandarin body butter, Wishing for a holiday win!
  • sarahj1986
    sarahj1986 Posts: 1,612 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Did my Boots run yesterday after work which was fun. I'm not really sure what festive samples and drinks they did as there was nothing in mine!

I got 3 x 342 gifts for my 2 sisters, boyfriend, niece, nephew and I also had to get some toiletries for myself and fella then I treated myself to the Gaga perfume on offer.

Total £110 (and some pennies after!)

I used my £30 gift vouchers saved up from Valued Opinions over the year then paid on my card for the rest. £25 worth of points, checked it on the receipt and I had a points offer (excluding the £12 per £50 spend) so I got extra points for that.

£45.75 on my advantage card now!
    :money::rotfl::T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family