Boots Christmas weekly star gift thread

Options

Comments

• Alfie_moon_3
    Options
    Does anybody know if DKNY delicious will be a fragrance e of the week?

Those of you wanting the sensationail set on Friday, you can currently get the polishes on 3 for 2!! Not sure how long the offer is on for though
  • jcash81
    jcash81 Posts: 46 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Buzzybee90 wrote: »
    Hello everyone!

I have a quick question - I'm new to star gifts, I've only bought the S&G one before, does anyone know which set will be the Sanctuary star gift? Around how much will it be? I see last years was £19.

I have made the mistake of buying two bottles of Sanctuary already (a few days ago) online, can I take these back in store? It was in the 3 for 2 offer so I'm not sure how what would work!

Any advice? x

I'd guess the box of delights at around £22 :-)

Just been and spent £50 at the points event... got the £12 of points but no extra £5 points with the receipt to use next time
  • Buzzybee90
    Buzzybee90 Posts: 1,652 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    jcash81 wrote: »

Just been and spent £50 at the points event... got the £12 of points but no extra £5 points with the receipt to use next time

Thank you, that's exactly what I was hoping you'd say! :)
  • beezkneez
    beezkneez Posts: 129 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Are the products in the calendar tiny?
    thanks
  • love2getabargain
    Options
    Hello Everyone - my first post.
    Have ordered the No 7 Calendar on line as when visited Castlepoint Store today they hadnt arrived and very helpful assistant said they are only expecting 20. Hope everyone who wants one manages to get theirs. Completely missed it last year.
  • violetta
    violetta Posts: 2,624 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    beezkneez wrote: »
    thanks

You can kind of judge the sizes from the photos in this advance review:

http://www.reallyree.com/2014/09/boots-no7-advent-calendar-2014-contents.html

If you assume that the eyeshadows and nail polishes are full size, then the tubes of cream etc look as though they may be around 30 mls or 50 mls maybe
    A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion
  • Shandygirl
    Options
    beezkneez wrote: »
    thanks
    Hi,I bought a calendar today none of the products are full size.The make up items are about 3/4 normal sizes.Same sizes as you would get in free gifts from No 7.
    hth x
  • milliepooch
    Options
    jcash81 wrote: »

I have just been to my local boots for the points event when I got home I checked my boots app the 500 points voucher was there to add to my advantage card!! Looks like that's how they are doing it this year.
  • Shandygirl
    Options
    I have just been to my local boots for the points event when I got home I checked my boots app the 500 points voucher was there to add to my advantage card!! Looks like that's how they are doing it this year.
    I went to the points event today and was very pleased when I got 500 extra points from the app.I didn't connect that it might be because I had already been to a points event.Going to another points event tomorrow hope they put another voucher on the app for me to use!
  • strawberry_shortcake
    Options
    I had the 'Get 500 points when you spend £50' on the app before I went to the points event today, so added it to my advantage card and got them as well as the 1200 points.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure