Boots Christmas weekly star gift thread

Options

Comments

• GalInTheKnow
    Options
    weeclick wrote: »
    Does anyone know if and when there will be an offer for hugo boss?

7th November
  • GalInTheKnow
    Options
    Fragrance OOTW 31st :
    YSL Opium gift set (Ladies)
    Davidoff Cool Water nightdive gift set (mens)
  • nikkij6
    nikkij6 Posts: 65 Forumite
    Options
    Went to my local Boots today to pick up an order and as I walked in there was a big display of the advent calendars by the door! I didn't think they were available until 29th. So pleased I managed to get one as they sold out really quickly last year ��
  • laudan
    laudan Posts: 235 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    nikkij6 wrote: »
    Went to my local Boots today to pick up an order and as I walked in there was a big display of the advent calendars by the door! I didn't think they were available until 29th. So pleased I managed to get one as they sold out really quickly last year ��

Do you mean you could order in store today can't see them on the website
  • moneymatter
    Options
    Originally Posted by nikkij6 View Post

I can't see these on line either and I really want one missed out last year. Don't fancy dragging the kids into town for one its so busy with it being half term hope they get them on line soon.
  • Foggster
    Foggster Posts: 1,023 Forumite
    Options
    nikkij6 wrote: »

Was this spoiler correct ?

http://www.reallyree.com/2014/09/boots-no7-advent-calendar-2014-contents.html
  • nikkij6
    Options
    No I can't find them online either even though they are supposed to be available online from today so I'm glad I managed to get one in store. They had quite a few on a big display so I would imagine most local stores will have them in now x
  • nikkij6
    Options
    Foggster wrote: »

It does look like that yes, however I can't tell you exactly what is in it as I am trying not to read the back as I don't want to spoil it lol! I have seen the pic on the spoiler page before though and I did see a bit of the text on the back so know there is definitely a mascara in there - hope this helps x
  • sampan26
    sampan26 Posts: 643 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Savvy Shopper!
    Options
    Foggster wrote: »

It is correct :) This is a PR sample, so all contents on here are what is in this year :)

I think it is online 29th - so tomorrow. According to Boots UK fb :)
  • mrwhizzard
    Options
    sampan26 wrote: »
    It is correct :) This is a PR sample, so all contents on here are what is in this year :)

I think it is online 29th - so tomorrow. According to Boots UK fb :)

Anyone know if the advent calendar is included in 3 for 2?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure