Beauty Boxes (Monthly Subscription) Codes and Chat Thread 2

Options

Comments

• Lucky_Lincoln
    Options
    doodygirl wrote: »
    Hi there's a birchbox for men, I'm not sure what it's like though as I've not ordered one myself hope this helps

https://birchbox.co.uk/birchbox-man
    https://birchbox.co.uk/mensbox

I ordered the BirchBox for man for my partner.
    His feedback - sorry he is a bit fussy!

Anthony Logistics - 4ml. Used for 2 weeks until it ran out. No noticeable difference.
    Gentlemen's Tonic - fine, He quite liked this but not enough to change from Elemis!
    English Laundry - he didn't like the scent at all, straight in the bin
    Noble Isle - so small that he managed two washes with it. And found the scent on the heavy side
    Mazorin Face Scrub - thin and watery. No will texture to the scrub.
    Closed on Monday - no comment as he has a shaved head!
    Richer Poorer Socks - ok. A bit city. Quality was alright, not brilliant.

I hope this is of some help!
  • Alidolly
    Alidolly Posts: 791 Forumite
    Options
    Received the Oh Honey Bag from Beauteque (US website selling Korean Beauty Products). 7 full sized products but cost £33 with shipping so expensive for what it was.

New Zbox from Zavvi theme for April is Animation if ordered can also get £5 off the Who Framed Roger Rabbit Steelbox DVD. March's box was retro if anyone is interested.

Nerd Block April theme is return to the 80s (some of us never left :rotfl: ). The JNR versions will have a Sonic the Hedgehog item. March box was very poor IMHO so hope they up their game or I'll be cancelling that one.

Waiting for Kawaii box (March box) to be sent. Hope it's better than the last one as kinda meh!
  • sn1987a
    sn1987a Posts: 453 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Does anyone have the YBD list for April?
  • xshootingstarsx
    Options
    April's YBD Box

30260190-d41f-46bc-812c-4cfce52bea7f.jpg

• Age Defy+ – Soft Buff Skin Exfoliator (10ml) • Tisserand – Sweet Dreams Bath Oil (20ml) • he-shi – Express Liquid Tan (50ml) • Scentered – Sleep Well Therapy Balm (5g) • Heaven Skincare – Chamomile Desensitising Hydrogel (10ml) • Heaven Skincare – Peppermint Clarifying Hydrogel (10ml) • Heaven Skincare – Orange Flower Cell Renewal Hydrogel (10ml) • Spa To You – Konjac Sponge (full size) • Our Tiny Bees – Lavender Hand Balm & Beeswax Lip Balm Duo (45ml & 15g)

Plus, each box will include Yours Truly Organics – Fix Me! Repairing Serum (5ml sachet) and Linwoods – Milled Organic Flaxseed Cocoa & Berries (15g).
  • xshootingstarsx
    Options
    I've decided I'm opting for the konjac sponge (worth £7.99) & the scentered therapy balm (worth £14.50). What about everyone else? :)
  • Georgiegirl256
    Georgiegirl256 Posts: 7,005 Forumite
    Options
    I've decided I'm opting for the konjac sponge (worth £7.99) & the scentered therapy balm (worth £14.50). What about everyone else? :)

I think I'll re-activate my subscription and go for the konjak sponge and the Tiny Bees set.

I wasn't sure what a konjac sponge was, so googled it and it sounds good, worth a try I suppose!
  • Alidolly
    Alidolly Posts: 791 Forumite
    Options
    Better selection this month so may reactive my membership too....if I remember.
  • wdah
    wdah Posts: 884 Forumite
    Options
    Birchbox have a limited edition Tatler collaboration coming up:

https://www.birchbox.co.uk/shop/tatler

It contains:

Percy & Reed Dry Instant Volumising Spray
    Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser
    Aromatherapy Associates Rose Body Cream
    Ciate London Paint Pot
    Bamford Geranium, Lavender & Peppermint Body Wash
    Dr Jackson's Natural Products Face Oil

Costs £25, but if you subscribe to Tatler for £19 it comes as a free gift.

http://www.tatler.com/subscribe/CTA14217

Alternatively there's a free delivery code: BBXTatlerClub
  • wdah
    wdah Posts: 884 Forumite
    Options
    Does anyone else's Love Me Beauty account say "Your credits will renew on 05/03/15."? Bit worried the date's not updated.
  • nad_tab
    nad_tab Posts: 53 Forumite
    edited 31 March 2015 at 3:21PM
    Options
    I want to share my experience with Love Me Beauty, I think they have the worst customer service ever! Please advice, how you manage the situations like these? Do you know any e-mail, where I can receive a sufficient answer from them?

I wrote them in Facebook, they erase my posting and block me, this is what I wrote them.

1. On 10th of March, after my question, where is my February box, you told me, that for some reason, my box was not sent.... but how is it possible, that no body even contact me????
    2. Your customer service told me, that they will send the February box on 11th of March, but refused to give me Parcel tracking number, or any proof that parcel was sent. I never receive it and I believe that it was not sent because most of the items was already out of stock and I never had missing parcel before. I think your lying your customers!
    3.Please send me a reference of sent on 11th of March box!
    4.Your customer service don't even knew what I had in the box, he suggest a replacement box with 6+1 credits for a box, that I had 8 credits+forgotten January product+1 paid item! After I send an angry e-mail, why they don't even know what was in the box, he suggest 8+2+1(for inconvenience) credits.... nothing for the product I paid for!
    5.Even if you give me those credits I don't need more make up, I want the skin care I ordered in my missing box!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure