Beauty Boxes (Monthly Subscription) Codes and Chat Thread 2

Options

Comments

• WillowCat2002
    Options
    I missed the free glycol wash, I searched for some discount codes or free items but couldn't find any.

Its on their front page, on the scrolling bit
  • doodygirl
    doodygirl Posts: 1,209 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Pink Parcel are doing a promotion. If you sign up on March 8th International Woman's day, you will get your first parcel free. This saves you the usual price of the first box(£5.95). The normal price is £9.99 per month and you get 25 towels or tampons plus treats which can include herbal tea or chocolate, then you get some beauty treats which look like they are worth more themselves than the price of the box. Looks good, I'm signing up tomorow!
    Thanks :j I've just signed up ive never heard of this company but happy to give it a go
    Wishing everyone the best of luck for 2020 ☘️
  • doodygirl
    doodygirl Posts: 1,209 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Well I received my March birchbox today I'm a little disappointed it's not very good and when I looked inside the box my eye pencil was missing I hope next month is better. Do you find there are many disapointing boxes from birchbox? Or is this a rare occasion thanks
    Wishing everyone the best of luck for 2020 ☘️
  • faerielight
    faerielight Posts: 1,868 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I used to find Birchbox hit and miss, just like the other Beauty Boxes. I found Birchbox better than Glossybox.. BB's customer service is good, give them a call about the pencil, they always reimburse and sometimes give you extra points to spend in their shop.
    Many thanks to all who contribute on MSE :)
  • Georgiegirl256
    Georgiegirl256 Posts: 7,005 Forumite
    Options
    Don't know if anyone else gets the Lovelula box, but I'll blank it out anyhow. It's the only box I get now. I don't think I've ever been disappointed with it as you always get value for money and a chance to try out products you'd probably never encounter usually. I've found several new favourites from them. They just seem to be a higher quality box, and natural too which is good. I cancelled GB and BB because to me they were just full of tatt that I wouldn't use.

Acorelle Cleansing Oil £17
    Acorelle Eye Serum £21
    John Masters Cleansing Bar £7
    Bon Naturals Tissue Oil 5ml
    Dudu-Osun Black Soap sample
    Mad area Time Miracle 3 sample satchets.

I'm especially pleased with the eye serum, oil and cleansing bar. :)
  • belleooo
    belleooo Posts: 196 Forumite
    Options
    hi, yes I got my first LoveLula box today and Im very impressed. If the quality is like this every month then it is a keeper. BirchBox was disappointing. Yet another bad month where the products didn't really offer much value for money. The book sample will end up in the recycling bin, Ive no use for yet another notepad, samples I weren't impressed with. Do I need yet another tiny mascara sample? Stopped GlossyBox for this reason, BB will be next if I get another bad box lol. Pink Parcel good as usual, rarely disappoints. Wasn't keep on the colour of the OPI nail polish but daughter loved it so not wasted. Just LittleBox left. Love French products and designs. So I usually like this box.
  • sn1987a
    sn1987a Posts: 453 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    The cohorted April box was out for pre-order and it's already sold out! There is a review for the March box out and it looked nice. I hope that in the future they will have more boxes available, without lowering the quality of the boxes. I didn't realise that 11.30 would have been too late to pre-order!
  • faerielight
    faerielight Posts: 1,868 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I agree.. I wanted one too!
    Many thanks to all who contribute on MSE :)
  • wdah
    wdah Posts: 884 Forumite
    Options
    Is it just the pre-order boxes that are sold out, or the entire run? The website isn't very clear.
  • Flygal
    Flygal Posts: 158 Forumite
    Options
    sn1987a wrote: »
    The cohorted April box was out for pre-order and it's already sold out! There is a review for the March box out and it looked nice. I hope that in the future they will have more boxes available, without lowering the quality of the boxes. I didn't realise that 11.30 would have been too late to pre-order!

I know crazy! They sent me an email at 9.30pm tonight saying pre order the April box lol!

Where did you see the review for the March box? I saw lots for the Feb box but can't seem to find any for the March one.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure