Beauty Boxes (Monthly Subscription) Codes and Chat Thread 2

Options

Comments

• Georgiegirl256
    Georgiegirl256 Posts: 7,005 Forumite
    Options
    This has probably been asked before but I'm curious so....
    Why is this thread in the discount code section of the forum and not in the Health and Beauty section?
    I'd have thought we'd get more contributors over there.
    Anyway, I was just wondering! :o

I hadn't noticed! I thought last time I looked it was in the health and beauty section? Maybe that was the old thread?
  • sn1987a
    sn1987a Posts: 453 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Actually the older thread is in the freebies low spend section. I can't even remember where I created this thread! lol!
  • wdah
    wdah Posts: 884 Forumite
    Options
    Bit happier with the LMB selection this month, there feels to be more options I'll use. They've given me 8 credits for some reason too, which is nice.
  • faerielight
    faerielight Posts: 1,868 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I don't usually go for Glamour Latest In Beauty Boxes but I've ordered the spring one, it looks good, it's worth 99 £ and has 5 full size items
    http://www.latestinbeauty.com/glamour/?gclid=CjwKEAiAmuCnBRCLj4D7nMWqp1USJABcT4dfGv7S2f6eROoSDZ04VJjKF-vInHj2ujoSX-n_N-1m-xoCp6fw_wcB#
    Many thanks to all who contribute on MSE :)
  • wdah
    wdah Posts: 884 Forumite
    Options
    I don't usually go for Glamour Latest In Beauty Boxes but I've ordered the spring one, it looks good, it's worth 99 £ and has 5 full size items
    http://www.latestinbeauty.com/glamour/?gclid=CjwKEAiAmuCnBRCLj4D7nMWqp1USJABcT4dfGv7S2f6eROoSDZ04VJjKF-vInHj2ujoSX-n_N-1m-xoCp6fw_wcB#

I've been eyeing that one up too, especially with the Mother's Day promotion they're currently running where you get a free BeautyLab Glyco Face Wash worth £16 when you spend £10 - amazing value.
  • zoe1984
    zoe1984 Posts: 237 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    wdah wrote: »
    I've been eyeing that one up too, especially with the Mother's Day promotion they're currently running where you get a free BeautyLab Glyco Face Wash worth £16 when you spend £10 - amazing value.

I ordered my box on Tuesday - I knew I should have waited for the free stuff email to come. I got a free mascara with one of the previous boxes. Ha ha never mind xx
  • WillowCat2002
    Options
    Pink Parcel are doing a promotion. If you sign up on March 8th International Woman's day, you will get your first parcel free. This saves you the usual price of the first box(£5.95). The normal price is £9.99 per month and you get 25 towels or tampons plus treats which can include herbal tea or chocolate, then you get some beauty treats which look like they are worth more themselves than the price of the box. Looks good, I'm signing up tomorow!
  • faerielight
    Options
    I missed the free glycol wash, I searched for some discount codes or free items but couldn't find any.
  • sn1987a
    sn1987a Posts: 453 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    There is a spoiler for glossybox on their webpage: Naobay moisturising peeling full size. It's written that there are 4 full size products this month and the box is worth £36.

http://campaigns.glossybox.co.uk/uk/march_2015_sneak_peak

I saw unboxings of birchbox, I don't like the box this month as I don't use self tanning products and there is another book sample!!! ... I feel they ignore us!

I didn't order the cohorted box but I really liked the February one! If the March one is also nice, I will order the April one.
  • faerielight
    Options
    I just got the Latest In Beauty box now, it's really good, all the products are full size bar 1 and the cours I received are lovely, I'm so please with this box and for once I will use everything in it!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure